The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: definitely not one of my cities' finest moments. Leave it to Fox News for the exploitation though. Horrible. Everybody knows Greenspoint Mall used to be a zoo during the "hype" era for Js (especially 11s) before the raffle system. At the end of the day it's still #getmoneyboyz for life though :lol:.

pizza.gif
BLOCKED/REPORTED 

laugh.gif

Went to RF mall after the gym this morning to see if Nike had those banned shirts in.

Nike and the Footaction jordan store havent got them yet

But FTL/HOH had a few left. Large wasnt out but they were able to find one in the back.

Only had big guy sizes out but they said theyd bring more out as I left.

Cant wait to get my corny Fabolous fit off b 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Everybody that keeps saying they're limited, there are stores that didn't receive the white/gold 5s receiving these. Also, I already said there's a store in Roosevelt Field that has 5 size 10s alone showing in their inventory. There, LIMITED TALK SHUT DOWN.

Everybody that keeps saying they're limited, there are stores that didn't receive the white/gold 5s receiving these. Also, I already said there's a store in Roosevelt Field that has 5 size 10s alone showing in their inventory. There, LIMITED TALK SHUT DOWN.
Dont tell them. Let them keep believing all this limited nonsense. More pairs for us bro.

I remember back in the day when QS actually means a shoe just dropping out of the blue. Now if doesn't mean ****.

Went to RF mall after the gym this morning to see if Nike had those banned shirts in.

Nike and the Footaction jordan store havent got them yet

But FTL/HOH had a few left. Large wasnt out but they were able to find one in the back.

Only had big guy sizes out but they said theyd bring more out as I left.

Cant wait to get my corny Fabolous fit off b :nthat:

View media item 2139305

View media item 2139301

You gon cop a dad hat?

Every time I see a store that gets stock of a shoe like 3-4 weeks before they actually come out makes me already know that they're going to be plentiful. Stop stressin dudes, we'll eat

That's typical for stores to receive them a few weeks early :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom