The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it .... In that case the fact the footlocker at Nostrand and Fulton (BROOKLYN) looks like it's getting a couple of FSRs bodes well -- for NYC.

take that with a grain of salt. Fulton Footlocker is one of the highest grossing FTL's in NYC so their allocation of shoes will most likely be higher than many if not all stores in NYC.

take that with a grain of salt. Fulton Footlocker is one of the highest grossing FTL's in NYC so their allocation of shoes will most likely be higher than many if not all stores in NYC.

It's a random list posted on the Internet. People should be taking anything on it with a bucket of salt.

Fulton Mall FTL moves product no doubt but not more than FTL on 34th street in Manhattan....I was actually noting the FTL on Nostrand (and Fulton) is getting a size run when it doesn't do 1s (cause the HOHs at Kings Plaza and Fulton Mall moves product better).

Only thing on my mind is landing a pair at retail and reading all and any success posts from other members. :wink: :smokin

Not worried or concerned about "numbers", limited, GR, etc.

Last edited:

im honestly hoping these aren't mass produced..the reason being that if they do mass produce it, quality ain't gonna be as good as compared to a shoe thats limited.
Lol! You the dude in the video below? Throwing a lot of the same horsesh*t as this kid. You do realize Js were made before the remastering began? Believe it or not there was a time when you couldn't tell Jordan leather apart from plastic. 
this video really brings out the definition of the shoe, in my opinion these are way better than the 2013 version

mean.gif
 These kids ain't broke their hymen yet, but going on about Js like some experts. Metallic 5s were stiff? You want buttery smooth suede that turns to ash the second they touch something. More than happy they used Durabuck on those. Blue soles and shape were the only issue IMO. He then comes with the ultimate cornball comment about hopefully they aren't mass produced. Only near the end I noticed what it said on his tee and realized I should have know all along.

you really think jordan brand gonna give us SBB leather and mass produce that? mass produced shoes never have great leather....tell me one shoe that was mass produced that has buttery leather. 
CM, Chi, Lettermans...all recent iterations since the remastered plan have been a huge improvement over what came before. Kids aren't killing themselves over them anymore not because of low quality, but because hype seems to have settled and JB producing them in decent numbers.

Last edited:
Can I get an amen?!  Been holding back from saying this.  But I remember where I was when i picked up and examined my cousins breds back in 85'.  I remembered he said, "they are worth 100$" ---that's major cash for a 3rd grader.  they were deep red and they were dope.  Eagerly waiting to get my first pair. 

these retailed under $100 in 85. cousin prob rounded up? the 3s didn't even break $100 in 88...

i might be missing something but i don't see any sizes repeated for any of the stores on that list

meaning they're only getting 1 size run? nah that can't be right

seems more like those are the sizes they will be getting, not their inventory

i might be missing something but i don't see any sizes repeated for any of the stores on that list

meaning they're only getting 1 size run? nah that can't be right

seems more like those are the sizes they will be getting, not their inventory
It's a cry for resell money.

Even first time J1 stores are getting 2 FSRs.

That list is showing the biggest 3 accounts in L.A. only getting 1 FSR 
laugh.gif

It's gonna be job to cop but not $500-600 hard.

yeah there's noway that's the numbers

gave it a second look and that's sizes they're getting

chill yall 
laugh.gif

this video really brings out the definition of the shoe, in my opinion these are way better than the 2013 version

While he had some good points, quality has little to do with amount of pairs made. My Met 5s are flawless and not stiff. People don't buy releases that aren't hyped simply because they are sheep.

I barely made it half way through the vid lol

no idea what he was talking about

Seems as though the two different shades of red between the '13 and '16 models is a hot topic of debate.

Those of you who keep thinking the 2013 are closer to the originals from '85 when it comes to the shade of red are sadly mistaken. OG's from '85 have the deeper shade of red that is exactly like the ones dropping in two weeks. That's why they're called remasters.

In my humble opinion, the '13s are overpriced, overrated, overhyped, and overbright on the red when you compare them to the OGs and the '16s. People need to stop claiming that the red on the '13s is closer to the OG than the '16s because that's not the case. Now the tumbled leather on the swoosh of the '16s, that's another story. The tumbled leather's beauty on the Bred 1s will be in the eye of the beholder.

Overrated & overhyped where? They get bashed annually on NT. As for the red being dark on the 85s you're totally wrong. You cannot use those photos are a comparison cuz each pic has different lighting. The '13 were closer, and these are darker. It is what it is.

Last edited:
People really thinking all those stores are getting one pair per size :smh:

Doubt folks are thinking that most folks are seasoned buyers (even if they aren't 1s lovers) ... Do think some info is discerned from the limited info given on the CSV file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom