The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all thing $350 is really that high? Anything after that is OD

well for somebody who has never paid resell yes

and ive been able to get every shoe i have ever wanted without paying resell.

so yeah thats more than double retail

you could get two pairs for that price if you try at retail draws and online

and if you dont get them then what? you arent gonna die. they will release again.

but if you want to pay high resell more power to you

I'm not paying the price

But you guys have to expect these prices regardless of quantity

If you paid retail for all your shoes, consider yourself lucky and kuddos to you.

Not everyone has the time and luck to have the same outcomes.  I know I've paid resell for some shoes and so what, I got what I wanted and was comfortable paying just that.  

Not every shoe will be released again (i.e. Frags) 

3 FNLs around my area. 2 doing raffles Monday/Tuesday.. One lets the phone ring and ring and ring...

I wouldn't be surprised if these restock after a few months the way Nike doing Jordan's this year 

On to the next if I strike out for retai & hopefully wait years down the line for another release like it has been

If you paid retail for all your shoes, consider yourself lucky and kuddos to you.

Not everyone has the time and luck to have the same outcomes.  I know I've paid resell for some shoes and so what, I got what I wanted and was comfortable paying just that.  

Not every shoe will be released again (i.e. Frags) 

Frags are/were a collab.

Black/red 1's will get retroed over and over again in the future.

anything more than retail has me perfectly ok rocking my struggle bred lows until next release :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if these restock after a few months the way Nike doing Jordan's this year 

I hate when people say this especially with a hyped shoe

It's random and restock a hard if not impossible so good luck

Online?
mean.gif
It said per finishline , I took it to mean per store. Could be wrong though but only 16 pair for online seems WAY too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom