The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading comprehension is notoriously low in Jordan threads, no one said restocks are easy NOT ONCE.  Just a simple I bet these will restock. some of you read and hear what you want to hear vs what was actually written. 

i think you should take your own advice? Was i saying people were saying restocks were easy? I was making a comment about restocks not being easy.

Restocks is just another term for a second L. Gotta be even more lucky to grab a hyped shoe on a restock

Isk what cameras you guys are using

Everyone posting videos and pictures of dark red and some come out with 2001 red

Idk anymore
This ^^ 2016's are either dark as f  u  c   k   or that perfect cranberry red .... why? 

i think you should take your own advice? Was i saying people were saying restocks were easy? I was making a comment about restocks not being easy.

Restocks is just another term for a second L. Gotta be even more lucky to grab a hyped shoe on a restock

Yep, when you see someone post restock, it's usually sold out before you add it to your cart :smh:

Last edited:
GS "Banned" 1 map
ose4a1.jpg

Where's da men!!!

My buddy and fellow Niketalk member SnottieDrippen just brought his pair over and we compared them to my 1985 pair and I have to say, for those worried about the red, don't be! I was totally shocked because I thought the 2016 were going to be darker, but they aren't too far off in color to the originals.

Now the tumble and the other details.... that's on y'all, lol... I'll be grabbing a pair of the new ones but who's to say the tumble won't eventually drive me to loathe them.

Just wanted to provide some additional insight and rambling on the red debate lol.

Wha'chu want for those 85s playa? Lol

Eh okay, if that was not what you were saying then my comment was not for you.  
Some of you guys just have way more time than others. Maybe those are options for you.

This line right here though kinda flies in the face of you just making a "general' comment, but hey maybe I am wrong...

what? Its the truth. Some people in here have way more time than others. Thats indisputable. Its a comment. But a true comment.

Not sure what you're getting at. Perhaps looking for an argument?

what? Its the truth. Some people in here have way more time than others. Thats indisputable. Its a comment. But a true comment.

Not sure what you're getting at. Perhaps looking for an argument?
No sir and I tend to agree, I was more so point to the fact at no time did I or anyone else say that restocks were easy.  I just said it would more than likely happen.  If my original comment did not apply to you then we are all good. 

I need proof on this 16 pairs per size in store

If so that's crazy

if depends on the account and sales on how many pairs a store gets

i just came from a place and there was 6 pairs of each size in shipping boxes from nike from size 7.5 to 14 and that was only one location as they have a couple of others

View media item 2144508
View media item 2144509
the 2016's quality is not all that

View media item 2144510
2013's

and the black/red 1 with the real quality leather

none of the retro's touch the banned outlet 1 leather quality

View media item 2144511
View media item 2144512
View media item 2144515
View media item 2144517

2001 pair if you ask me this had better leather then the 2013 and the 2016
BUT NOTHING TOUCHES THE OUTLET BANNED LEATHER

IF YOUR IN NYC AREA DO NOT BUY FROM LOCAL INSTAGRAM RESELLER THESE GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR THE $450.00 RANGE
THESE WILL BE EVERYWHERE YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO CAMP AND BE QUICK IF TRYING FOR RETAIL

Last edited:
Basically same as GS map

don't have foot action near me but all out in the hood.

Need to see FTL and champs since those are are plentiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom