The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken my girl around for a few hours Monday

I'll be pissed if spots say oh we are doing it tomorrow

In total I'll probably be driving 4-5 hours hitting every spot
Yeah man I hate when that ish happens.

Happened one spot for SBB

Still remember when Mr.Alans are Oakland mall got em and their IG listed them.

My buddy called the store and said they weren't selling them.

Said don't listen to them and we went to the store and the idiot girl behind the counter was acting clueless like they weren't doing it and I see someone she knows filing out a ticket :lol:

SO MUCH SHADE IN THE AIR.. ALL THIS TALK= EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. IM REAL CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT AND HOPING TO LOCK A PAIR IN LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MAN. FCFS IS A GIFT AND A CURSE

FCFS IS A GIFT AND A CURSE

Ya, it can be bad if the store uses it as an opportunity to back-door pairs.

In a raffle, even if they do that, if you get a call - you're good.
FCFS - you don't know what's good until you line-up a wait & all that :\

Last edited:
FCFS stores must have a lot of pairs. That would be the only reason to do that

I don't know. That would be nice.
FootAction near me has done FCFS off 18-36 total adult pairs on previous releases. That's like 2-3 per size. But I don't have their numbers for this release yet....but they're gonna have em. FCFS.

Last edited:
Just about all the places around me are gonna have these...maybe just low numbers per store. So raffles would be key.

Last edited:
Every FA around me including Baldwin Hills are getting these 
roll.gif

Updated the snkrs app and now I can't pull these up. BS. They show up on one phone, but not my other.

Last edited:
Check under "upcoming"
I see it on one phone, but on my other it totally skips Sept 3rd

I even used one phone to forward the link to my other and the app on that phone keeps bringing me an error to load content message.

Last edited:
From what I'm hearing here in GA, there will be plenty but you gotta get out there and go get em.

.....Its times like these, I'm glad i got my DMP 1s. Good luck to you all. 

From what I'm hearing here in GA, there will be plenty but you gotta get out there and go get em.

.....Its times like these, I'm glad i got my DMP 1s. Good luck to you all. 
Dude if you have DMP 1's you should really try for this release. '13 , 16' > DMP red / black 1's.

Last edited:
one store around me said "spend $160.00 in the store and you can reserve the blk/ red 1s".so that's $160.00 on items in store and $160 for the shoes,
mean.gif
 luckily i have other options,so thx  but i'll try at retail like i do for all my shoes. and i know compared to some resell prices this may sound like a good price to some ,but for me $160 on 1s is even better.has anyone else heard of stores doing this?

one store around me said "spend $160.00 in the store and you can reserve the blk/ red 1s".so that's $160.00 on items in store and $160 for the shoes,:smh:  luckily i have other options,so thx  but i'll try at retail like i do for all my shoes. and i know compared to some resell prices this may sound like a good price to some ,but for me $160 on 1s is even better.has anyone else heard of stores doing this?

Stores need to lose their Nike account for pulling this crap :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom