The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

one store around me said "spend $160.00 in the store and you can reserve the blk/ red 1s".so that's $160.00 on items in store and $160 for the shoes,
mean.gif
 luckily i have other options,so thx  but i'll try at retail like i do for all my shoes. and i know compared to some resell prices this may sound like a good price to some ,but for me $160 on 1s is even better.has anyone else heard of stores doing this?
Can you return the items you buy to reserve your pair a week later?
Stores need to lose their Nike account for pulling this crap 
mean.gif

Last edited:

At least you get a sneakrs app. Canada gets screwed in that department.
Wow Canada doesn't have the SNKRS app? That sucks, however I would rather just try manually I had better luck when it was just watch the countdown timer and try to add to cart.

one store around me said "spend $160.00 in the store and you can reserve the blk/ red 1s".so that's $160.00 on items in store and $160 for the shoes,:smh:  luckily i have other options,so thx  but i'll try at retail like i do for all my shoes. and i know compared to some resell prices this may sound like a good price to some ,but for me $160 on 1s is even better.has anyone else heard of stores doing this?

If a store told me that, and they had a shoe I was 50/50 on, I might actually hop on that

Wow Canada doesn't have the SNKRS app? That sucks, however I would rather just try manually I had better luck when it was just watch the countdown timer and try to add to cart.
I got my autofill ready and I'm heading out to about 5 different stores for raffle on monday. Hopefully it works out.

No you can't return the items

Defeats the purpose for the store enforcing The stupid scam

Dude if you have DMP 1's you should really try for this release. '13 , 16' > DMP red / black 1's.
While i respect your opinion, its is your opinion. I got enough of the same design of shoes and i actually like the Jumpman tag over the Nike one.  All love but, quality is quality mane. 1s crease after 2 wears regardless.....if you are wearing em.

From what I'm hearing here in GA, there will be plenty but you gotta get out there and go get em.

.....Its times like these, I'm glad i got my DMP 1s. Good luck to you all. 
Dam youre in Alpharetta? I lived in Johns Creek for years then moved.

While i respect your opinion, its is your opinion. I got enough of the same design of shoes and i actually like the Jumpman tag over the Nike one.  All love but, quality is quality mane. 1s crease after 2 wears regardless.....if you are wearing em.
 Yeah I hear you. Do you have any remastered 1's? They barely crease at all. I've worn my SBBs a bunch and they still don't have toe creases the leather is so soft.

If a store told me that, and they had a shoe I was 50/50 on, I might actually hop on that
 i feel you,but its to many other options out there.an most of all its the principal,i would rather them say "yeah we have them, an its $320 or $400" i woudlnt pay that but, they have resell prices..ok i get it,but when you want customers to buy crap in your store that they cant sell or move obviosuly in order to buy the shoe,and i have to spend box price in store! no sah! i could see if it was buy a shirt or socks,but box price..nah. these may be a little headache to acquire but with the right effort they can be had for box price.

Dam youre in Alpharetta? I lived in Johns Creek for years then moved.
yea man been up here for a year and a half now.....and the rule is ...if North Point mall is getting a release, it should be an easy cop..lol. They don't get anyyyyything.

Yeah I hear you. Do you have any remastered 1's? They barely crease at all. I've worn my SBBs a bunch and they still don't have toe creases the leather is so soft.
my SBBs and Metalics creased....especially the SBBs. I did go with a 14 on both and i can easily get into a 13. I learned my lesson and stick to 13 on 1s and dunks.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom