The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I made all calls for would be connects on these and had no luck on solidifying anything. It's looking real ugly for me so far. I guess I'll be taking a road tour of the entire City of Houston on Monday :smh:. Get ya gas cards ready.

Last edited:
Maybe, but we won't really know until the release goes down and how hard these are to get your hands on.

I feel you. I got 2 pair locked in for retail, but we'll see how that goes. The dude told me 2 pairs for sure, and then asked how much the resale was gonna be... when I told him it could be up there, he got quiet like he wanted to hold on to a pair... If he does I won't trip. They're coming from Montana, I think? And they won't have sales tax, so I'm looking at $320 for 2 pair. [emoji]8252[/emoji]️

Last edited:
i doubt these can fetch chicago 1's let alone 88's.

nike has been pretty consistent with expanding production lately

probably not cement iv numbers but thats a given

i doubt these can fetch chicago 1's let alone 88's.

nike has been pretty consistent with expanding production lately

probably not cement iv numbers but thats a given

When do they normally drop the map with the product location? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

laugh.gif

back where I live,,,this will be hard to get your hands on,,,I gotta plug tho,,,a friend not into kicks but a member of the TITAN Elite club..copping them for around P8,600..aint bad.ehhh!

Need to see footlockers launch map to gauge how this release is gonna go.
Ftl map not gonna be any prediction cause even if it's a lot of stores numbers could be low so doesn't really matter to me plus I'm not in a big city so I'm just ready for online drop. Team online let's go!

^ never seen a case where every ftl lit up on the launch locator for a shoe, but it still was limited...ijs

17 pages lol. Looks like FA map. There's a chance and oh yea just because it's Fcfs doesn't mean a 100 pair. My Hoh did Fcfs for 25 pairs of champagne 8.

Don't be lazy because of these maps now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom