The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ 
laugh.gif
 COULDNT RESIST @Bigsykedaddy  REPPED FOR SENSE OF HUMOR

@SnottieDrippen  NICE PICS.. I ALSO DESPISE RED (OR WHITE) LACES.. CHI PICS ARE TURNING ME INTO A BELIEVER.. SADLY ONLY ONES LEFT ON EBAY ARE LIKE 500+ 
sick.gif

Last edited:
one store around me said "spend $160.00 in the store and you can reserve the blk/ red 1s".so that's $160.00 on items in store and $160 for the shoes,:smh:  luckily i have other options,so thx  but i'll try at retail like i do for all my shoes. and i know compared to some resell prices this may sound like a good price to some ,but for me $160 on 1s is even better.has anyone else heard of stores doing this?

Stores need to lose their Nike account for pulling this crap :smh:

View media item 2144958

I like red laces in the Chicago's but in those black is the money maker and white is the wild card of "oh ****" IMO, so far have only tried the red in the b/red's and it's obviously very unpopular on the 2016 version lol

I like red laces in the Chicago's but in those black is the money maker and white is the wild card of "oh ****" IMO, so far have only tried the red in the b/red's and it's obviously very unpopular on the 2016 version lol
Yeah I agree red laces look nice in the Chi's. I think it has to do if the laces match the leather around the lace holes (side panels etc)

I don't know. That would be nice.
FootAction near me has done FCFS off 18-36 total adult pairs on previous releases. That's like 2-3 per size. But I don't have their numbers for this release yet....but they're gonna have em. FCFS.
My local foot action got in 38 pairs. Don't forget pairs for the employees.

Raffle at all my local stores.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree red laces look nice in the Chi's. I think it has to do if the laces match the leather around the lace holes (side panels etc)

Yeah man, red laces look great in both IMO, what is indisputable about the two different cws (Chi's and b/reds) to me is white is silly good in Chi's and I'm not even planning on trying those in the b/reds

one store around me said "spend $160.00 in the store and you can reserve the blk/ red 1s".so that's $160.00 on items in store and $160 for the shoes,:smh:  luckily i have other options,so thx  but i'll try at retail like i do for all my shoes. and i know compared to some resell prices this may sound like a good price to some ,but for me $160 on 1s is even better.has anyone else heard of stores doing this?
Bruh I would hop on this fast AF.. I would spend the $160 on shoe cleaning supplies or something and then just sell those on eBay for a little under retail and recoup my money

Good deal

My setup for this release

-hitting up all raffles around me on Monday/Tuesday (gonna try the double entry)
-snkrs app on my phone on Saturday
-online retailers on my laptop on Saturday

If I strikeout after doing all this, then these aren't as "widely available" as some of y'all are saying

-hitting up all raffles around me on Monday/Tuesday (gonna try the double entry)

If I strikeout after doing all this, then these aren't as "widely available" as some of y'all are saying
I am in SW Florida so I get to try the new app raffle for Champs / FTL and FA, I'm really curious to see how this goes.

Good luck man!

If you strike out.... people here would say you didn't do your homework.... :x

I'd do that with no second thought. I'd just cop a pair of NB runners or UBs or something.

Yeah that's actually true, if they had some UBs there I would do that. I still need a few colors of them that I was going to buy anyway.

UBs, man. I had to slow down on them. They can be so addictive. When I copped 3 colorways in the span of a week, I had to admit I had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom