The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned quality but 110k pairs...

Something has to give in this equation. It damn sure aint gonna be both.

Quality wise who knows

But I did mention a few times where I thought JB would finally increase the number of pairs since they have with pretty much everything and would be smart to start it off with the Breds then continue down the line

While it's good news to hear that, not sure how reliable DJ is but regardless I wouldn't get too excited til end of summer when we hear/see some concrete information

See you guys in five months :lol:

Same as all other OG 1

20-25k is what most people say

Chicagos were just hyped from the start and high resell prices.

nerd.gif

It would be smart for in to make these a gr. They'd still sell out in minutes and they would make a huge profit.

The last closest thing to a gr wad the 60+ pack since the 2013,2011,and even 2008 releases were limited

Last edited:
Ooooow!!! :lol: Thats a big one... I really hope we get that quality @ 110 pairs.. :smokin I really hope this source is correct.

So I'm confused are we getting the breds or the banneds? cuz the banneds have been for sept 3 on the kicksonfire app for the longest but now I'm hearing something about the bred 1s coming out on sept 3 ? 

They're not going to retro the 'banneds', why would they? It's the regular breds in the new mold.

No pic of the new pair has been release

It's a pair of bred guys

Dudes called Breds banneds as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom