The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im holding my 2013 unless i strike out. Need 2 of these for sure. Bred 1 and Space Jam the same year is just unreal. Need Royals remastered, please!

Im holding my 2013 unless i strike out. Need 2 of these for sure. Bred 1 and Space Jam the same year is just unreal. Need Royals remastered, please!
I wouldn't recommend selling you pair even if you secured these. If I don't want them anymore I would pass them to my son. This year's releases are insane, I hope I'm able to secure all of them on my list.

And if you have a daughter? @AirSakuragi  
laugh.gif

Honestly I don't think I'd want to hold on for something that long if I wasn't using it, I'd rather just get some money for it but of course that's just me.

And if you have a daughter? @AirSakuragi  
laugh.gif

Honestly I don't think I'd want to hold on for something that long if I wasn't using it, I'd rather just get some money for it but of course that's just me.
I'm going to have a son before I leave this earth my friend
laugh.gif

You can always earn more money my friend, but the shoe probably won't come back (way into the future).

2000/2001 all over again... This is the year to be alive.. Excuse me if I said this already but I'm a bit overwhelmed.

I'm going to have a son before I leave this earth my friend
laugh.gif

You can always earn more money my friend, but the shoe probably won't come back (way into the future).
I know someone who had 4 girls in a row trying for a boy. If you had 4 girls would you keep going until you had a boy? Kids can be expensive 
tongue.gif

Mentally or game plan wise I wasn't ready for the 2013 NA 1 releases so best believe I will be ready for these ! 100k pairs would be crazy:D

I havent. Royals are my go to. Shadows i wear often. Breds are timesless. They came out late December and by the time the weatber broke here, i was busting out others stuff and now my pair is still sitting. My sons are 11 and 8. They could care less for old hightops lol. The release confirm is gonna send alot of these to sale. People would be smart to grab em while they can. Its all gonna come down to legit pics to make or break the hype. I hope these are exactly og. 2 pair and the 13s gone.

Keeping mine man, I can't sell em even though I would make money. My prized possessions

if these ARE OFFICIALLY releasing which will lower the price of the older models....im gonna start shopping for the 2001 again...been looking for a pair of 85s & 94s with OG box in pristine condition for the longest...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom