The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: these are really releasing again. 2015 mold isn't even that much noticeable on feet compared to 2013 :smh:

:smh: these are really releasing again. 2015 mold isn't even that much noticeable on feet compared to 2013 :smh:

While that may be true it's only right that they release these with the new mold. And new mold definitely feels better on foot than 2013. Keeping my 13's tho. I'm pumped.

The speculation is that it is 'Banned' quality.  Personally, as long as they are better than the 2013 version, I'll be happy.  I'd be even happier if they re-released the 'Banned' motif but I don't think that is going to happen.
Personally as long as I'm paying $160 instead of the absurd prices these are going for on consignment sites, thats enough for me.

I would have to disagree.

The 2013's fit more like mids, whereas the remasters have a higher heel in which I can feel it compared to my 2013's.

As far as comfort, huge difference in comfort compared to my 2013's Blk/reds "Breds."

I'm also glad they are releasing the same cw again. It's a classic cw that will never go out of style :wink:

Last edited:
i find the black/whites to be the best overall NA 1 release that I own. Missing the usual suspects ( bred,Royal, frag, sb , LM) but comfort wise, quality , and height the BW take the crown. Does the "remaster" tag apply to the BWs?

I'm with babyJs, and the more often Bred 1s release the better :smokin

The 2013's fit more like mids, whereas the remasters have a higher heel in which I can feel it compared to my 2013's.

As far as comfort, huge difference in comfort compared to my 2013's Blk/reds "Breds."

I'm also glad they are releasing the same cw again. It's a classic cw that will never go out of style :wink:

This. I only have the breds in terms of the '13 molds, so I would like a rerelease of all the OG colorways. But I won't be getting rid of my '13s either

You guys think the breds in the solespeed pic are a UA of the 2016? I mean September is 3 months away, this is the time when production is full throttle.

Last edited:

I'm also glad they are releasing the same cw again. It's a classic cw that will never go out of style
wink.gif
Agreed that the 2013's are uncomfortable, kill my toes everytime, still love them though. I'm just not sure if I want to sell them and scoop these up later... not sure if it's worth it.

Sole speed is a teaser pic, I hate when people post stupid pictures like that for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom