The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got around 5 tickets here not including the 3 Sheikh codes I have.  Just wondering, whats stopping people from making multiple Sheikh accounts and using the same codes on different accounts?  Has anyone tried this or nah
People do this all the time. 

I wish I could enter raffles :frown: I haz sad :smile: If I luck up on saturday I'm gonna post a picture of my bullsheet AJ1 collection..

@Foamposite XI
 you have been quiet today, come see the drama thats happening, all the plentiful talk you were talking last two weeks, and make folks think will eat, doesn't look to promising 

He said plentiful, which looks to be true. I don't think he said easy to get.

Even though it is gon be easy to eat off snkrs :smokin

Last edited:
Here we go mfrs done stressing and driving...

Lets turn this thread up..

EatsaPISA PARTI

Last edited:
It's several here in the DFW. Several! No way these can be missed in the DFW if you have the time and willingness to get around.

How do you figure that? How? All of the HOH has decent stock but has most traffic. Villas only got a few per size. SP only got a few per size. FTA only got a few per size. Only Towneast FNL got them. NikeDallas FCFS which is best local spot for folks that don't win a raffle so it might get crazy. You my friend are a little delusional. Good luck to you though

Not delusional at all fam. They are out here, just spread out. You naming the spots you just named tells me you don't get around the area much outside of "Dallas." I'll have my two and then some if it comes to that.

I'm 16 deep and haven't even hit Stonebriar, North park, Town East, Hulen or the Galleria yet. I could be 25+ deep in raffle tickets if when it's all said and done.

Don't sound so defeated my man. They are out here...

Entered three raffles round my way for my sz. 13, hopefully I hit there or on a footsite because I can't deal with these wild boys out here in NYC 
mean.gif
Exactly. I've hit two raffles so far and I'm going to hit a few more after work. If I don't get the callback then it's either SNKRS, I would hit the streets out here but only Manhattan is doing FCFS and you know how bad that might be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom