The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone that thought this was gonna be a GR release............thank Khaled's VMA appearance that has been RE-TWEETED ALL OVER TWITTER for destroying that chance
41 entries today. Took a few fams to get that many. If I,or any of my fams don't get called or an email,
mad.gif
We praying for you, @babyJs23.  If there is anybody that deserves to get his pair of Bred 1s, it should be you homie

Last edited:
For everyone that thought this was gonna be a GR release............thank Khaled's VMA appearance that has been RE-TWEETED ALL OVER TWITTER for destroying that chance

We praying for you, @babyJs23
.  If there is anybody that deserves to get his pair of Bred 1s, it should be you homie

again who is this khaled guy? the second coming of jesus?

so whatever you put on this guy people gonna go buy it?

please help me to understand this

because if you werent already knowing these were coming out chances are you really didnt care about them or were satisfied with the low top version and were passing

yall dudes really get paranoid up in here

Last edited:
again who is this khaled guy? the second coming of jesus?

so whatever you put on this guy people gonna go by it?

please help me to understand this
That is what the 10-20 hypebeast kids that I ran into at the mall just minutes ago told me that "convinced them" to go raffle for the Bred 1s.

I went to Champs Cumberland (ATL) today.  I had heard about stuff like this happening with employees but never experienced it myself.  I fill out my ticket and the employee gets the ticket to put my information onto the paper.  My handwriting is VERY CLEAR.  There are two 5's at the end of my  number.  She writes one 5, and then proceeds to write a 3 instead of another 5.  I'm glad I saw it, I had to correct her.  She was like, "My bad." lol smh My 5's look NOTHING like 3's

Khaled ain't no Kanye, but these early 2000s kids gobble his **** up word for word like he is the next great prophet or something.

again who is this khaled guy?
He's a fat idiot who makes equal parts garbage ringtone rap music and garbage "club hits" who, more than anything, is known for his idiotic sayings and moronic posturing on Snapchat than any real discernible talent. 

Saw him "live" once (not by choice he was opening for Pharrell), and what a joke. He just stood up there and failed horribly at DJing top 20 club music. 30 minutes into his "performance" he went on the mic ran a few plugs about how "Pepsi is a major key' and "Pepsi is the choice of the youth" before saying he was done "DJing" (which he hadn't really done much of at all) and walked into the crowd to Snapchat himself hanging out with a bunch of idiots. 

Last edited:

I went to Champs Cumberland (ATL) today.  I had heard about stuff like this happening with employees but never experienced it myself.  I fill out my ticket and the employee gets the ticket to put my information onto the paper.  My handwriting is VERY CLEAR.  There are two 5's at the end of my  number.  She writes one 5, and then proceeds to write a 3 instead of another 5.  I'm glad I saw it, I had to correct her.  She was like, "My bad." lol smh My 5's look NOTHING like 3's
wow smh

Got my name in 12 different raffles.
Nothin to do now but hope i get a pair [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'm locked in but you dudes love to hype yourselves out of shoes.

I'm telling you, there's plenty of pairs. Hibbets isn't known for getting 1s, neither does champs.

Of course these managers gonna lie. They want that tip.

I'm lucky. I just buy my connect a corona case and I get what I want.

Not delusional at all fam. They are out here, just spread out. You naming the spots you just named tells me you don't get around the area much outside of "Dallas." I'll have my two and then some if it comes to that.

I'm 16 deep and haven't even hit Stonebriar, North park, Town East, Hulen or the Galleria yet. I could be 25+ deep in raffle tickets if when it's all said and done.

Don't sound so defeated my man. They are out here...
I actually got a pair on lock. I need to lock down a local second pair as insurance/backup or in case somebody hit me with that "help I need a pair" text". So tell me what are these spots you are claiming because I was referencing the entire DFW. Centre? They are iffy on their process. And I'm not paying above retail for a shoe that hasn't dropped yet. 

Finishline sells fakes
Haven't heard that one before. Are you implying that employees are switching the shoes in stock out for cheaper fakes and backdooring the real shoes or are you saying that they just sell fakes?

Last edited:
Not to mention, hit up DTLR Stonecrest this morning right after signing up at DTLR S. Dekalb.  Stonecrest said they had already did a raffle.  WHAT?  That makes NO sense.  

Not to mention, hit up DTLR Stonecrest this morning right after signing up at DTLR S. Dekalb.  Stonecrest said they had already did a raffle.  WHAT?  That makes NO sense.  
Shady. Either a LOT of people showed up right when they opened and they raffled off every pair before you got there or them boys up to something [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

Something sorta suspicious like that almost happened to me. I went to the HoH store looking to sign up for a 14. There's no 14 sheet and they proceed to tell me they didn't get any 14's, the manager is right there looks at me. I proceed to say thank you and walk away and a girl at the cash yells for me to wait. And said they do have 14's or a 14. Meanwhile, I know there's a big dude who works there and that's his size as I've talked to him before. It just seemed kinda greasy to me, but we'll see. The other HoH I went to only got 1 size 14. I bet this is the same, I'm ready to fail this one.

Cumberland and Stonecrest shady AF.... didnt even bother going there today

The thirst is real tho there was a line outside of the Stonestown Galleria stores at 10:00AM this morning. Saw an Asian-American man try to pull a fast one when we got to the front of the line he started acting all foreign and speaking in an accent asking for multiple tickets for his kids, brother, sister, etc. acting like he didn't understand when they told him only one ticket per ID. Saw him leaving with his boys speaking plain American English no accent 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom