The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: To all of you that have won raffles in the past for sneakers that were very high demand (such as these), how was your feelings or confidence level before you actually won? Just curious since I'm indifferent at this point.

ANyone hit Culver City or SM ??

how the shade over there

Pitch Black or cloudy w/ a chance of sunlight

It's really all about patience here. The impatient will drop 320 now. Why not just wait till Saturday and see how you do?

It's really all about patience here. The impatient will drop 320 now. Why not just wait till Saturday and see how you do?

Is it about patience? Or all these guys worried about striking out? They can't/won't accept the fact of missing out, so they pay up. :rolleyes

Couldn't make it to Fnl until lunchtime (11) and 30+ guaranteed tix gone. This is Akron, very few real heads here. 1s are not fashionable. They either have sentimental value or you're a hypebeast. You know who you are...

At Serramonte mall the employees are almost all Phillipinos, like most of the people in Daly City, I'm asking if you are suggesting they are rigging the raffles when you said "bible truth" that no one ever hits there? 
"I've never hit at Serramonte and I've been in SF for almost 3 years... It's rigged for sure"

I've been here for longer than that (and the BA my whole life), and still have never hit anywhere south of SF).

Slow your roll, bruh.

Couldn't make it to Fnl until lunchtime (11) and 30+ guaranteed tix gone. This is Akron, very few real heads here. 1s are not fashionable. They either have sentimental value or you're a hypebeast. You know who you are...
Highly disagree.... Very versatile silhouette IMO...

anyone have any experience with sports zone elite? im guessing it's the same as DTLR.. all rigged and backdooring? should i even bother

Question: To all of you that have won raffles in the past for sneakers that were very high demand (such as these), how was your feelings or confidence level before you actually won? Just curious since I'm indifferent at this point.
most people who win raffles like these have been doing business with the store for months/years.  not just a person who shows up out of nowhere for a hyped release

so if this is your first raffle of the year, your size will probably go to the dude who's been f'n with the store for a while

most people who win raffles like these have been doing business with the store for months/years.  not just a person who shows up out of nowhere for a hyped release

so if this is your first raffle of the year, your size will probably go to the dude who's been f'n with the store for a while
By that logic, it's a rigged raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom