The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute.  So I just went to all the Footlockers in Atlanta today to sign up for raffles.  At least all the ones that said they were doing raffles on the locator.  So I just checked the locator again, and now they all say FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.  WTH?  Now I'm confused.  

I'm actually surprised by how slow the thread is going right now, especially considering all the east coast NT fam should be getting off work right about now. 

SNKRS is gonna be a SHlT SHOW
Cuss filter off?
Its allowed now since TV started allowing it. 
nthat.gif

The thirst is real tho there was a line outside of the Stonestown Galleria stores at 10:00AM this morning. Saw an Asian-American man try to pull a fast one when we got to the front of the line he started acting all foreign and speaking in an accent asking for multiple tickets for his kids, brother, sister, etc. acting like he didn't understand when they told him only one ticket per ID. Saw him leaving with his boys speaking plain American English no accent :smh:

Stonestown is sketchy? I wouldn't even waste my time at Serramonte then... Worst HOH ever.

Secured a pair of Blk/Red 1's earlier today.

Paid more than retail but less than the prices I've seen.

Going to swing for another pair on Saturday via Online.

Stonestown is sketchy? I wouldn't even waste my time at Serramonte then... Worst HOH ever.
I hit Serramonte Footlocker, HOH, Footaction, and Shoepalace 

The shadiest was San Bruno though I posted a picture of the raffle display they had in-store this morning and someone had tampered with the display whited out one of the letters on the paper under the plastic so that the code would be unusable. 

Last edited:
Pearssss not moving on fleabay. Think these might can be had for 275 after release but then again if lots of people strike out maybe not. Don't think that will happen though. Most will eat

I hit Serramonte Footlocker, HOH, Footaction, and Shoepalace 

The shadiest was San Bruno though I posted a picture of the raffle display they had in-store this morning and someone had tampered with the display whited out one of the letters on the paper under the plastic so that the code would be unusable. 
I've never hit at Serramonte and I've been in SF for almost 3 years... It's rigged for sure

Wish I was home in LA this weekend . I'd be out there hitting raffles up . Instead i'm heading to the bay , stuck with shiekh codes and SNKRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom