The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we'll find out as time gets closer
tired.gif

Assuming any of these are a real shot of the new ones why is the red so damn brickish? Really takes away from the Michael Jackson/Nintendo power glove vibe like the 01 red lol

Exactly why I'm not excited just yet at any pics that are being posted until I see some official pics.

Just gotta get my situation taken care of before the release approaches.

I call early gm BS on these pics. Nike's real samples are at least shaped like the retail pairs. These photos aren't consistent with the remastered 1s shape, not even the David Lettermans

I call early gm BS on these pics. Nike's real samples are at least shaped like the retail pairs. These photos aren't consistent with the remastered 1s shape, not even the David Lettermans
They're samples my friend, you can see the sample tag.

Of course it's too early to hold any truth to these pics but damn does it have me thirstin for more lol. 5 pairs min if they're anything like the new mold and quality of Chi's, Frags, etc. Regardless of how many pairs JB decides to push, they'll be eaten up. I'll be entering every raffle I can and be waitin for any possible unclaimed pair haha. Sept can't come soon enough mayyyn.

Wow, folks calling early fakes samples now. Just like those fake *** metallic 5s samples the same guy posted that looked drastically different from the actual look see sample from the Nike preview..... fake sellers out here winning.

Last edited:
Give me 2015 mold, no banned branding, 1985, 2001 red hue and one to wear one to stare status all day, when my feet literally work through the bottoms after 15-20 years I'll start over

Having said that Chicago's are the best 1 cw IMO, black and red's I have no doubt would win a poll on popularity and its sooooooooo close its nearly inseparable again IMO, just give me royals in "this hypothetical" wish list (cuz none of us know yet) and I'm gonna retire happily

What kind of drugs were you rocking with last night to cause you to make four posts back to back intentionally? (With 250caddy being an early combo breaker for that five piece :lol:)

Naw, but those '85s look glorious.

Unfortunately Jordan Brand has a two to three expectation rule, and a subtle way of letting you know where you can put the rest of them.

Last edited:
Wow, folks calling early fakes samples now. Just like those fake *** metallic 5s samples the same guy posted that looked drastically different from the actual look see sample from the Nike preview..... fake sellers out here winning.

Bro we get it, they're fake. You say the same thing in every thread, 99.9999% of early releases this far out are fake, this is common knowledge.

Bro we get it, they're fake. You say the same thing in every thread, 99.9999% of early releases this far out are fake, this is common knowledge.
i understand that you prob don't like to see things repeated, but if you've actually been paying attention to the last few pages in the thread, you would see that what i said is not common knowledge. Good try though :rofl:

What kind of drugs were you rocking with last night to cause you to make four posts back to back intentionally? (With 250caddy being an early combo breaker for that five piece
laugh.gif
)

Naw, but those '85s look glorious.

Unfortunately Jordan Brand has a two to three expectation rule, and a subtle way of letting you know where you can put the rest of them.
Killer Instinct reference, nice.

So are we actually getting the Banneds? or is that just what we are calling the bred 1s nowadays ?

so mad I beat my pair up and then sold em for the low :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom