The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, for some reason my post was partially posted.

My original post I typed out read

"^ Been posted a while back, but shows the quantity made"

Been having error issues when trying to access, refresh, or post in the threads.

Last edited:
I'm confident I'm gonna get a pair of these. I remember i was on the line to get the Chicago's but people got out of hand on the line so they didn't sell them. I was tired so went home holding an L. If that happens for these I'm not going no where.

Last edited:
Dude. Just 1 pair. Or really, F it, worst come to worst, I hope these coming out drops the price on the 2001s, because those are still good enough for me. 2013s will remain a overhyped, overcounterfeited ****show to me, so for that reason...the reselling and/or "elitists" can keep those. Just lemme get 1 pair of this new drop, or a pair of 01s, 94s, or even 85s. After that I'll be good. 

And on the release scale, what is a 100k+ pair release? Like a limited GR or such? Or I guess I should ask, what shoe in the last year or two was produced in a quantity similar to 110,000 pairs?

Last edited:
They are suppose to have 100k pairs of these? If so easy cop in my area. No one wears ones here

[emoji]128169[/emoji]n an eating on this release... 100k I'm breaking my wrist whipping this sauce.. Who tossing dough? Lets get to it

Last edited:

Of L's
Pffft....
roll.gif
. Yeah I don't think it's gonna happen for me either. I live in Wisconsin, a hub for a ****ton of hack-job resellers. :/  But there's always room for a smidge of hope. 

My bad, i meant to post this as well.
View media item 2018472
is this sheet real? If so, then even Nike uses the term "Bred". Kindve a **** you to all the Black/Red, Black and Red, Black/White and Red purists out there

Def looks real. We're getting mens and gradeschool. Thus far no toddlers so it's def not a mass GR, but still odds it's wider than the previous release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom