The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Outlets what!!!!

Low key flex but not really doe
there is always that one moron who returns a new release the same week shoes ship out

odds of these hitting swoosh?
gonna be damn near impossible to get these at outlets, maybe lucky on a hash sale 
employees gonna be all over these
0%
Draw sneakers never see the website. If they were normal SNKRS release ito would 25% chance they do
You mighy get lucky on a return but like you said employees (like myself will get to them just trying to have a pair to rock. Most of us just want them to rock & we like paying "our" price )

Last edited:
For the Sheikh codes, getting errors for San Jose - Eastridge and San Francisco - Mission Street. Just realized I might be in LA on Saturday so entering my sister's profile on these codes as I might hit but on one but not be able to pick up. 

I signed up for one raffle but was wondering how they're doing confirmations if I'm selected? Just using the name linked with the email account? I might be out of town as well.

Last edited:
I signed up for one raffle but was wondering how they're doing confirmations if I'm selected? Just using the name linked with the email account? I might be out of town as well.

The name under the sheikh account which you logged in with your email will be the one reserved. If you can't pick up under that name (no one else can pick it up for you), then your SOL.

Nah just people arguing back and forth if they are limited or not and people giving a recap of their raffle adventures.
So just the usual run around huh. I mean to me, limited or not, youre gonna put in some work right... and cmon its a BRED 1 release

is this tee on swoosh? 
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom