The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to admit to securing at least one ATC service for $40 extra. I couldn't take a chance on this and not get them. I want 3 pairs. I'll be good with 2. but I have to at least secure 1 pair. Gonna try on SNKRS and web browser, and even possibly in town raffle (only 30 pairs total here HOH before the 30% employee pairs) i'd have a better chance online. so I am hoping for 3 saturday. going to be a pair I beat. my 2013s i wore to EDC and been putting work into my lance mountains. so when these come in they're going straight to feet. lol. i thought paying $200 for a secured pair wasn't bad at all. i'll try my luck for the extra pairs. I know this is something that i'll wear often.

Wow I'm now just seeing the 5s on my Nike+ [emoji]128517[/emoji] *ye shrug*

Sideswipes left to delete

odds of these hitting swoosh?

gonna be damn near impossible to get these at outlets, maybe lucky on a hash sale 

employees gonna be all over these

For the Sheikh codes, getting errors for San Jose - Eastridge and San Francisco - Mission Street. Just realized I might be in LA on Saturday so entering my sister's profile on these codes as I might hit but on one but not be able to pick up. 

odds of these hitting swoosh?
gonna be damn near impossible to get these at outlets, maybe lucky on a hash sale 
employees gonna be all over these

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Outlets what!!!!

Low key flex but not really doe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom