The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did it go with you? Back home (Charleston) didn't receive them and people came to Columbia just to do raffles.

Just did some running around over here in New York mostly want to every spot that was doing a raffle besides Jamaica Queens and Uptown I have a good feeling. On another note some of these employees are so rude to give out information

Fam, is that grizz in your pic

9 raffles all in all, 3 FTL, 3 FA, and 3 at Legends... Based on my area (Virginia 757) im liking my chances so far. No one was at the malls filling them out yesterday morning or today. Other stores like DTLR, JJ, and Shoe City are still doing their raffles Thursday in case I get no calls.

I'm about to enter these shiekh raffles and vacate this thread until Saturday. Too much stress, drama and most importantly time wasted checking in reading this stuff. Like I said we're either getting a call or we're not. You guys haves fun.

only did six raffles was going to make the jorney to the bronx but naw 2 hours for 3 extra tickets too much work if anything Il do first come first serve  at a flight 23 spot.

That logic makes no sense. They could easily charge 220 and we would still buy them...especially with that leather. They did this for hype and hype alone. I keep saying and I will say it again. No Bred Jordan 1 was plentiful...not even 2000 release. 
sneakerheads would buy them sure, but like ive been saying 99% of the other 1s colorways that arent OG have zero hype to sneakerheads and the average buyer. i can guarantee at the 190-220 price point more 3s,4s,5s,6s,7s,8s all the way up to 13/14 would sell than the 1s as a model aside from the the hyped OG colors. dudes are paying sub-retail for most of the 1s that came out this year, you think they can justify a $220 price tag on 1s across the board? yall think that nike really doesnt do market research? im willing to bet that historically every retro up to 14 aside from the 2's consistently sell better at higher price point on the retail and resell market than the 1's do AS A WHOLE.

and i guarantee if nike decides to start picking an choosing which 1's to price at $220 and which ones to charge $160 people would be complaining about that too.

Last edited:
13 tickets total. It's safe to say I assumed wrong about these being a GR. A few stores close by doing FCFS so I'll hit them up if I don't get a call. I'm hoping for the best [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Just did some running around over here in New York mostly want to every spot that was doing a raffle besides Jamaica Queens and Uptown I have a good feeling. On another note some of these employees are so rude to give out information
i know right. As if im asking them a HUGE favor. I ask if they get alot, they say no in such a disgusting tone.

9 raffles all in all, 3 FTL, 3 FA, and 3 at Legends... Based on my area (Virginia 757) im liking my chances so far. No one was at the malls filling them out yesterday morning or today. Other stores like DTLR, JJ, and Shoe City are still doing their raffles Thursday in case I get no calls.
yeah def good vibes out that way, got my sbb from Lynnhaven mall, struck out in RVA so my cus an i  put one ticket each our size an got called back. it was a good day,gl to you.

i know right. As if im asking them a HUGE favor. I ask if they get alot, they say no in such a disgusting tone.
imagine you them all these people coming into the store just for hype releases , just to buy the sneaker, not buying anything to help them make some extra money. I have encountered rude employees and I feel bad for them for having to deal with us. like just put your entry in and keep it moving they don't owe you any insider info.

THINKING ABOUT GOING TO JJ AND GETTING ONE MORE TICKET.. I HAVE 4 IN SO FAR.. IDK IF ITS WORTH IT THOUGH

Well, at this rate, we'll be on the 2nd thread in a couple of days.

You guys are acting like crazed animals.

*Eats sandwich*
giphy.gif

View media item 2149267

the 2000 release was easy

got two pairs of black red and two pairs of black royal

back when nike dropped at 9pm pacific i believe its been so long not sure

even picked up the white navy retro plus

and they came with that cool *** jumpman silver key chain

i believe they were fake numbered too to make them seem limited lol

i got the black/royal on sale from ndc back then...i wanna say they were $60, originally $80

Last edited:

imagine you them all these people coming into the store just for hype releases , just to buy the sneaker, not buying anything to help them make some extra money. I have encountered rude employees and I feel bad for them for having to deal with us. like just put your entry in and keep it moving they don't owe you any insider info.
its still their job. They do no make that much commision off sales. And i asked the question as he was writing my number down. Lol i guess im not allowed to ask them anything

Fam, is that grizz in your pic

I highly and respectfully disagree with you if you can't handle people walking into a store then you should start looking for a better job this is customer service right. And what kind of inside information my questions most the time it is did you get a large quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom