The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the footsites (eastbay, footlocker) on release day? Less than 200 total on fnl.com supposedly.

Last edited:

I was able to secure a size 12 today from Athletes Foot. All you had to do was spend $30 on gear in store to get a guaranteed ticket. I'm pumped! As of 2:00 they still had a few pair that were not reserved
Closest AF to California

How are the footsites (eastbay, footlocker) on release day? Less than 200 total on fnl.com supposedly.
All I can say is be patient and keep trying on the footsites.  As far as FNL, it's hit or miss due to the splash screen and the payment issues the site has.

sneakerheads would buy them sure, but like ive been saying 99% of the other 1s colorways that arent OG have zero hype to sneakerheads and the average buyer. i can guarantee at the 190-220 price point more 3s,4s,5s,6s,7s,8s all the way up to 13/14 would sell than the 1s as a model aside from the the hyped OG colors. dudes are paying sub-retail for most of the 1s that came out this year, you think they can justify a $220 price tag on 1s across the board? yall think that nike really doesnt do market research? im willing to bet that historically every retro up to 14 aside from the 2's consistently sell better at higher price point on the retail and resell market than the 1's do AS A WHOLE.

and i guarantee if nike decides to start picking an choosing which 1's to price at $220 and which ones to charge $160 people would be complaining about that too.
NOPE!!!!! They could charge it for iconic OG colorways like this allllllll day though. And also hypebeast collabs like Frags. Heck yall think $250 resell for is a steal. And some of yall aren't hesitating at $300 either. So back to my original point, Nike has no profitable reason to limit these. Absolutely none! Because the average shareholder don't give damn about what released that QTR. All they care about is profit. And a OG 1 with holiday numbers would increase this QTR by a huge amount!

should've been out there since yesterday you're slacking!!
stop playing reseller gangs not lined up yet its too early kicks dont come out until saturday morning 
roll.gif

naw fam yall for real probably that 34th street store but what about 14th street 

I'd say horrible, for me at least. All I get is the "We're packed" screen, or it is super slow.

On FNL, splash page for ages, then once I get through, payment errors every time I submit the payment :smh:

Jesus man. Chick at Mission Valley FTL said they only got 11 pairs.
Probably after the employees set theirs aside.

I tried to ask one of the employees there on how many they got and all he said was "I can't say."

Last edited:
3 shiek raffles
1 online
3 HOH

May stop by a couple more just to see if the got them but not on the launch locator.
hopefully i can hit for 1-2 size 12's (good luck to all my size 12 fam, as well as the other sizes, may we all eat)

No store gets only 11 pairs in their shipments. 12 min, but not 11, unless they haven't finished receiving the rest of their stock.

Thursday is the cutoff day to finally receive all.

Last edited:
MOST FNL ARE BEING SHADY... MORE THAN A FEW STOPPED DOING RAFFLES WHEN THEY "RAN" OUT OF TICKETS.. ONE PLACE TOLD ME THEY ONLY HAD 8 PAIRS SO "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO KEEP ADDING TO THE RAFFLE" ... RIGHT BC ALL EMPLOYEES CLEARLY HAVE A DEGREE IN PHILOSOPHICAL PROBABILITY AND MATHEMATICS :lol:

a FNL said the same thing on Day 1..WTF

I'd say horrible, for me at least. All I get is the "We're packed" screen, or it is super slow.

On FNL, splash page for ages, then once I get through, payment errors every time I submit the payment :smh:

Same here with the errors and being less than 200 pairs, its going to be best to put efforts elsewhere. Those are going to go quick.

Last edited:
Question: If you have the SBB you could answer this

since these are the SBB mold do they fit any different than 2013, models?? I have the 2013 Royals and a 10 fits me pretty well but it's not my tts. In all Jordan's this year I've been getting my TTS 9.5 and they all fit great.

Long story short should I get a 9.5 in these

No store gets only 11 pairs in their shipments. 12 min, but not 11, unless they haven't finished receiving the rest of their stock.

Thursday is the cutoff day to finally receive all.

It ain't like they're making a killing on the side for each pair they backdoor. SMH ruining it for those who actually want a pair, not just to flip em.

All these employees telling you they only have 8-12 pairs are lying.

Minimum 18 for low performing and champs that never get 1s

These stores read niketalk and go crazy with the stock.

There's a few sheikhs that have the codes out but all pairs are already accounted for. DT for example isn't even getting them but have a code lol.

They see the lines and the greed starts to come forward.

Your best bet is online or fcfs.

I'm fine with my 2013 pair. Caught those on a NDC restock for that retail :smokin I've worn them MAYBE 4 times since then.

Honestly don't see the point in getting these and having multiples of the same shoe, jumpman or NA logo. I think the aura and mystery should have been left alone with the "original" outlet release. I haven't had a chance to see pics but besides the leather do these have the same dates on the inside and the red X on the heel?

also the fact that people are STILL dropping $400+ for this c/w boggles my mind. Then again the last time I paid over $100 for any sneaker was last weekend's Aqua 8 outlet find for $111 :lol:

So back to my original point, Nike has no profitable reason to limit these. Absolutely none! Because the average shareholder don't give damn about what released that QTR. All they care about is profit. And a OG 1 with holiday numbers would increase this QTR by a huge amount!
from a manufacturing stand point thats not always true.

Im a mechanical engineer and work in medical device manufacturing. when it comes to manufacturing time and space are literally worth money. if these factories are set up to make 1s in a specific way, in a specific amount of time, in a specific quantity, and everything is fine tuned to do so it literally costs money to deviate and change from that because adding resources into one production line takes away from another unless a company is willing to spend more to maintain that new level across the board. if nike and their contract factories know on average that 1s have a demand of X, and the fine tune a process to meet that X demand according to whatever their standards are it literally doesn't make sense deviate from that for 1% of the color ways.

It ain't like they're making a killing on the side for each pair they backdoor. SMH ruining it for those who actually want a pair, not just to flip em.

This is why I wish clowns stay on the adidas train.

Jordan's are dead they said.

Just when i thought the bubble bursted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom