The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hours of raffle hunting in 6 malls and 48 total entered between myself and 4 of my fams that are passing on this release.

If none of gets at least 1 call or email...
Oh man you GOTTA hit at least one. Yeah if you don't get at least one call... 
mean.gif

Good luck bro!

I still remember how sick I felt striking out on the chicago release and having to pay resell. 
sick.gif
I lucked out on that release. I got there to pick up my pair and the guy was like "You're lucky, you know these are going for $500 right now on eBay right?" 

I still wonder if he was fishing for a tip lmfao.

Last edited:
For those in FL or using the app reservation, what is the deal with the checking in and getting a head start? Just want to know how that is supposed to help or what? I'm assuming the app was going to just let us know if we got a pair or not, but now in wondering if the head start means we still have to do something else? Anyone know?

I checked in today at FTL and Champs @ International. The guy in the store gave me the check in code and said the more head start you have the better your chances. If you win you get a push notification and you have to confirm your reservation on the app. I have all three head start categories for FTL checked and one for Champs. I'm Going to hit a Footaction tomorrow in either St Pete or Clearwater to check in.

That dude at the mv ftl said the same to me. I just wanna put my ticket in man....not get mad dogged by the staff for trying. Everyone in there looked mad....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Probably because it was like 100 degrees in there when I went in yesterday. No joke, their AC is broke or something.

I called the Escondido FTL on Sunday and before I could even get the question out the dude says 'we aren't getting them'.

About to be a salty sadderday in SD

You're saying this after Sobe soles and another dude posted.

Just this week now everyone getting them early since stores got stock in

At this point it's hard to tell what's fake or real. We will see after release

UA pairs are really really really bridging the gap between with authentic pairs. Heres what you need to look out for...

- Lace bags are not big anymore. On the 2013-14 pairs have the bags have 5 ridge line near the opening. On remastered pairs theres only 4 lines. The UA pairs will be using the old 5 line ridged bags.

- The boxes are better. no more thick cut ribbed cardboard. The brown is lighter and the box, and the placement of the Nike sign and Swoosh text under the box lid isn't in the right place.

- The wings logo TM is slightly higher, and the wings itself is more satin glossed rather than high glossed.

- The texture is not as soft to the touch.

- Box label is exact to the naked eye, however the fonts will be thicker in some areas. Compare to other remastered AJ1 boxes.

- The registered R is back on the Nike Air tongues. The R shouldnt be perfect. It's hard to expalin this without pics however. I'll show that later.

- Paper should be accurate with all AJ1 releases and not thin as tissue. That goes for any retro.

...stay woke
Are there grey market pairs we have to worry about initially? Or will they come later?

Got 30 tickets and still bought an early pair just now. 

Hopefully I hit at least one or two and I can make my money back or just stock up the extra one for trade bait

Goodluck to every one 

CHAMPS DOING TIX FROM 9-12PM IS INCREDIBLY ANNOYING.. WTF ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO IF YOU WORK A 9-5. THIS IS MY JOBS BUSY WEEK AND I HAD TO TAKE OFF MONDAY ALREADY... NICE......... IF I DONT HIT ON ONE OF THESE RAFFLES ILL HAVE TO DO FCFS AND HOPE LUCK IS ON MY SIDE.

I PUT IN MY LAST RAFFLE TODAY AT JJ.. THEY DIDNT GIVE OUT A TICKET AND THEY HAD LIKE 3.5 PAGES  
sick.gif
.. 5 RAFFLES TOTAL. 

Have 12 tickets hopefully I hit one in my size. One of the footlockers near me is FCFS, has over 90 pairs, might be able to help out..

This auction look legit? Says no receipts because he got them bulk from someone...

LINK
All I had to do is look at the box to say it's fake. But then I looked at the shoes themselves and hmmm.... They actually look legit.

There is something up with the red leather, it's almost like pebbled , not tumbled. Too close to call IMO, they could be legit though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom