The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

This auction look legit? Says no receipts because he got them bulk from someone...

LINK
All I had to do is look at the box to say it's fake. But then I looked at the shoes themselves and hmmm.... They actually look legit.

There is something up with the red leather, it's almost like pebbled , not tumbled. Too close to call IMO, they could be legit though.
I'm on the fence...

I checked in today at FTL and Champs @ International. The guy in the store gave me the check in code and said the more head start you have the better your chances. If you win you get a push notification and you have to confirm your reservation on the app. I have all three head start categories for FTL checked and one for Champs. I'm Going to hit a Footaction tomorrow in either St Pete or Clearwater to check in.
also you won't get credit for checking in at multiple locations for said store. at least I didn't.

Super tempted to pull the trigger on these as i have horrible chance on raffles here in Australia. What looks off about them to you guys?
The box definitely looks fake. The red leather looks almost pebbled rather than tumbled. Let me take a picture of my red leather so you can compare. Other than that they look legit, it's a close call IMO.

For what it's worth.....

I went in to the only two stores in my area getting these (FTA and FNL), and my area never gets 1's. I asked about stock and each got around 30-35 pairs. Seems like a pretty solid number for men's, that' about 3 pairs each size.

The box definitely looks fake. The red leather looks almost pebbled rather than tumbled. Let me take a picture of my red leather so you can compare. Other than that they look legit, it's a close call IMO.
Yeah i get what you mean. The pairs in the link definitely have that almost basketball texture level of tumbling. Its had though because tumbled leather such as on 12s can vary too. Some sections are smoother than others.

So is anyone at the HOH on 34th st in NYC? Dj Khaled said he was gonna be there and you can get the 1s and the 31s right now

Store pairs near me..... FA- 12, FNL- 12, JJ- 24, HOH- under 50 (2 different stores)....... now who says they're not limited??? :stoneface:

COULD'VE GOT EM FOR 300 YESTERDAY BUT I HAVE 2013S DS AND PAID RESELL... IF I DONT GET THESE AT RETAIL IM MOVING ON. I PUT A RAFFLE IN AT CHAMPS YESTERDAY.. DIDN'T GET A CALL FROM THEM 
nerd.gif
. AFTER TOMORROW.. THINGS ARE GOING TO HEAT UP REAL QUICK

COULD'VE GOT EM FOR 300 YESTERDAY BUT I HAVE 2013S DS AND PAID RESELL... IF I DONT GET THESE AT RETAIL IM MOVING ON. I PUT A RAFFLE IN AT CHAMPS YESTERDAY.. DIDN'T GET A CALL FROM THEM 
nerd.gif
. AFTER TOMORROW.. THINGS ARE GOING TO HEAT UP REAL QUICK
Same boat, also have the Banned 1's from 2011 so no salt here.

View media item 2149611

View media item 2149618

Congrats, man. :pimp: I'm trying my best to resist getting a pair right now. Waiting to see if I'll strike out this weekend first. Was looking at that pair on eBay as well.

Did you get the shirt in yet? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom