The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepaway camp 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Lol I'm still laughing at that 1 spot dude said last night where ppl were already camping and they even told em they was not gettin em wtf

The only email I haven't checked for the Shiekh raffle is my girlfriends...But she mad at me..L either way lmfaooo Sadderday here I come

I feel like some places should have guaranteed pairs as long as you can buy the garbage GR retro of your choice for $175-$190 to go along with it (with no returns obviously)... All those hideous 9 lows would suddenly fly.

I won that battle fair and square.

Im from NJ. RayRay is from Hawaii.

I claimed Tensai after putting it work.

Same way I'll be getting breds.

There's no secret formula to this folks. Just win.

From the Banned one to the Banned 1
AirSak on the mic bout ta give you a bad one
Been here almost 2 years straight with the red font
Battling negative demons like I'm on Meth ****
Securing these sneakers with a passion like I'm MJ

:pimp:

Yo Sak just low key dropped a DJ Clue bomb on ya'll boys! :lol:

DJ Clue ruined my song downloads, like awful warts from brown toads, donʻt need your hints you clown nose...
Last time you couldnʻt rap cause you said your grandma was sleepin, maybe she was TLC creepin? or is it Tensai secrets you keepin?
you the banned one? letʻs bet a banned 1? size 12 overnight delivery canʻt wait to hear my UPS van hum

The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince do you accept?

DJ Clue ruined my song downloads, like awful warts from brown toads, donʻt need your hints you clown nose...
Last time you couldnʻt rap cause you said your grandma was sleepin, maybe she was TLC creepin? or is it Tensai secrets you keepin?
you the banned one? letʻs bet a banned 1? size 12 overnight delivery canʻt wait to hear my UPS van hum

@AirSakuragi do you accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom