The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy, here we go. Bed and wife can wait. Give you guys 15 minutes to get this going

Last edited:
Just spam quote AirSak so he can get in here

Forget Sleep im not missing this

Last edited:
hit on a 2nd pair at the Citywalk Shoe Palace raffle. i thought they handled it pretty well, and they had hella pairs.

DJ Clue ruined my song downloads, like awful warts from brown toads, donʻt need your hints you clown nose...
Last time you couldnʻt rap cause you said your grandma was sleepin, maybe she was TLC creepin? or is it Tensai secrets you keepin?
you the banned one? letʻs bet a banned 1? size 12 overnight delivery canʻt wait to hear my UPS van hum

@AirSakuragi do you accept?
Rayminem like AirClarence do you accept?

Someone claimin to be from shoe palace just texted!  Says we talked bout buyin his pair...askin $300.  Shady AF.

don't even bother. It's back to school time and he got a new backpack.
laughing2.gif

This is still a thing? lol
Guess things are still the same.

Any norcal folks in here hear back from any of the stores in the Concord Sunvalley Mall or Fairfield Solano Mall at all?  Any of my 707 / north bay area bretheren in here hmu pm.

Leave the thread for a couple of days....jumped 200+ pages lol. I hit with Footlocker I'm looking forward to these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anyone on the finish line bred 1 page? I refreshed it and it says sold out LOL

No, it's technically not sold out, but in the interest of being blunt - if you have to ask that question, for all intents and purposes it may as well be sold out for you :-(

(just to be clear, I don't mean that to put you down. It's just the unfortunate reality of trying to cop on a site like that)

nice how many... and when you pick up?
they had 4 separate rounds of winners.. called 25 numbers in each round. when i went to the side of the stage to give the employee my name, i saw him flip through at least 4 pages of sizes on the clipboard he was holding.

Yooo, so I actually won a rattle at fnl!! Got the call around 10pm. Was without power due to the hurricane, and phone died 10 minutes later. Crazy.

they had 4 separate rounds of winners.. called 25 numbers in each round. when i went to the side of the stage to give the employee my name, i saw him flip through at least 4 pages of sizes on the clipboard he was holding.
damn 100 pairs n you pick up tomorrow??

thread slowed down for a min ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom