The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the nyc area, I have 2 size 9 available.... I can meet up tomorrow afternoon pm me. Not retail prices not crazy flight club prices... They will come from Footlocker with receipts... Pm me

Everything Gucci [emoji]128010[/emoji]
nerd.gif

got a 10.5 off hanon......got an order confirmation from bounce but i dont think i put my cc info in...............

Man this has been as a disaster, they get rid of FCFS to reduce camping but that just makes it impossible to grab a pair unless you have a connect or are an employee. Or you can put in 30-40 raffles/accounts just for 3 seconds of a chance. If not you stuck refreshing crashed websites for hours just get more losses

Got strung along by Hanon and Solebox, though maybe it's a good thing Solebox fell through. 75Euro shipping to California 
sick.gif
what a rollercoaster ride with solebox. had a size 12 in my cart kept timing out during the paypal part, kept asking me to add the free gift. then BOOM nice red text that said "no longer in stock".

mean.gif

what a rollercoaster ride with solebox. had a size 12 in my cart kept timing out during the paypal part, kept asking me to add the free gift. then BOOM nice red text that said "no longer in stock".

mean.gif
If this is your first limited release online get ready to have this happen to you again and again for years 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom