The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
See y'all at 7am PST. 

smile.gif

Just got through on Bouncewear, entered credit info and everything. Do not try and use paypal, website just crashes. Also, to be able to checkout, i fooled around and added a few letters to the shipping notes section. The options appeared after i did this. 

what a rollercoaster ride with solebox. had a size 12 in my cart kept timing out during the paypal part, kept asking me to add the free gift. then BOOM nice red text that said "no longer in stock".

mean.gif
exact same situation, same size too

but that shipping tho....
eyes.gif

Just got through on Bouncewear, entered credit info and everything. Do not try and use paypal, website just crashes. Also, to be able to checkout, i fooled around and added a few letters to the shipping notes section. The options appeared after i did this. 
How did you even click on a payment option? I could fill in my address etc but the payment info was grayed out.

Was waiting for 45 min on Nike EU. I got an error and still getting an error. Anybody get through or get OOS 

I paid using PayPal for my order on Bouncewear but no order confirmation from Bouncewear themselves. This is what appears on my PayPal payment receipt: "Order #XXXX : Bouncewear - EUR 150.00". I am 99.99% sure it hasn't worked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom