The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea but this is one of those shoes no one has which is hwy the ype is so real. when the 2013's dropped NOBODY copped unless you had a bot or a super plug. they were scarse. same with royals. people going heavy now and im not seeing the type of reports that indicate plentifual pairs like the Wc4's
so a lot of people had wc4s w/ the nike air when they dropped? lol i agree, i might strike out. but going the euro route, especialy one of the small euro sites, sounds like a raw deal to me. 

ya if u a size 7.5 adult or size 7 adult (whatever that is) - then sure go for it. just saying its not the best option imo
yeah, sometimes its my only option.  

....for the thousands of people that want these, and won't get them for anything less than $250 from here on out, pay the shipping.

I seem to get through checkout now on urbanjungle.. can´t believe that they will actually ship though but worth a try.

Nope :lol:  its cool though. I'll catch a W in the morning at less than what I would've paid now so I'm not tripping.
Me either stuck catching the 504 page.
Urban jungles like
European peeps first , then if theres scraps you yankees can eat. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Last edited:
they are selling for under 300 but they are grand opening, grand closing. i copped a pair for 250 just 2 hrs ago.
300 - 350 is the price now because of the hype... which sneakers appreciate in value these days? and dont tell me nmds/yeezys - which jordans that have released this year have gone up? these aren't the fear 4s - black toes are right aorund the corner too. this is some fake reseller hype imo 

what time are SNKRS winners notified?
when UPS rings your doorbell with a box of jordans 
tongue.gif

they are selling for under 300 but they are grand opening, grand closing. i copped a pair for 250 just 2 hrs ago.

300 - 350 is the price now because of the hype... which sneakers appreciate in value these days? and dont tell me nmds/yeezys - which jordans that have released this year have gone up? these aren't the fear 4s - black toes are right aorund the corner too. this is some fake reseller hype imo 
you right on the other jordnas but these breds are a special case. If more people had copped on 2013's id say yes but I didn't even cop those and im hyping and I know alot of people with the same mindset. Me and all my boys hearts sank when we couldn't cop in 13' seriously.

Last edited:
This. Still remember dude that dropped near $1K on SBB :x  but if he's happy with it then that's all that matters

Seriously man... If no one are buying this the first few days... Price will drop for a fact. Have to learn how to control that urge beast in you... People need to grow up.

you right on the other jordnas but these breds are a special case. If more people had copped on 2013's id say yes but I didnt even cop those and im hyping and I know alot of people with the smae mindset. Me and all my oys hearts sank when we couldnt cop in 13' seriously.
then i guess by all means, go for it. but j's have been trending downward. to the point where ppl making up rumors about rub away x's lol. if ur really hyped up for it that's cool - but i bet half of these people are hyped to try and resell for a couple andrew jacksons. the resell market is dead y'all 

They spike. Online orders start coming in and early nervous nellies that can't help but sh*t bricks are gone. Prices soften and and then a 1-2 week later start climbing again. Happened with Yeezys as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom