The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

They spike. Online orders start coming in and early nervous nellies that can't help but sh*t bricks are gone. Prices soften and and then a 1-2 week later start climbing again. Happened with Yeezys as well.
these aren't yeezys my dude 

In the mood for Chik-Fil-A 
tired.gif

you right on the other jordnas but these breds are a special case. If more people had copped on 2013's id say yes but I didnt even cop those and im hyping and I know alot of people with the smae mindset. Me and all my oys hearts sank when we couldnt cop in 13' seriously.

then i guess by all means, go for it. but j's have been trending downward. to the point where ppl making up rumors about rub away x's lol. if ur really hyped up for it that's cool - but i bet half of these people are hyped to try and resell for a couple andrew jacksons. the resell market is dead y'all 
resell market is definitely not dead just crowded, and yea half of them are hyped to resell but its always been like that, at least since the playoff 12's. I wouldnt say the jay market has died down, nike has just been able to meet most demands for ALOt of the recent releases. which is why you arent getting record breaking hype. But once in a while you get a release like this and brings the heads out. you know how it goes.

resell market is definitely not dead just crowded, and yea half of them are hyped to resell but its always been like that, at least since the playoff 12's. I wouldnt say the jay market has died down, nike has just been able to meet most demands for ALOt of the recent releases. which is why you arent getting record breaking hype. But once in a while you get a release like this and brings the heads out. you know how it goes.
sure, i agree, which is why i was saying the 220 euros ask was absurd and people just need to breathe. 

In the mood for Chik-Fil-A 
tired.gif
I grabbed taco bell when I was out scoping the line at midnight. #mistake. That white sauce tasted extra special tonight. Dude in the drive through was asking me about my Audi talmbout "yeah I was looking at those but something just didnt sit right. I decided to get a Civic instead"

...c'mon fam.

its a long weekend. people will go for the noise - i might be wrong and every store might only have 2 pairs in each size. they could do it like they did the breds last time or the blue/black 1s. but i doubt it. 

im seeing a lot of jordan 1 suits pop up lately . did that retro ? i know the 4 and 5 jackets released a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom