The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

@stevesteve72 goof for you bro, I can't move on but im not paying more than 250 lol
Yeah I got better things to do with my money, like pay bills. Honestly I don't even like paying 160 for a pair of I's but I'm old school. But if I can't get a pair I want for retail then I'm done no resell for me.

nthat.gif
 yup

plenty of other release to come

Yo so this was a crazy release. Out here in Portland Oregon only 4 places got them. 3 raffles and NT was doing FCFS. GS was even more limited. So I go to my usual Shiekh and the manager is cool we always talk sneakers. So I go in there to get info on the GS size for my girl. I accepted the L. No raffles called me and NT line already started the day before around 4. Not guna do that.
So while I'm at shiekh I talk to my dude and he says they got GS FCFS. So he asks me if I had luck and i tell him no but it's all good since I have my Banned's from 2011. So he says what size u need anyways? And I'm like 10 why whats up? He says oh we don't have any sizes left, but we did an employee raffle and I won a size 10. You can have mine- I don't really want them. ----I was like DOOD that's nice of you. You don't gota do that. He know I'm a huge 1's fan. And I always buy my sneeks from there so he looked out for me. So I took em. He could have easily made money but he didn't. That's some REAL SNEAKERHEAD SHHIT right there. And I would do the same thing. I'm thankful. And I'm keeping these beautiful sneeks

Yo so this was a crazy release. Out here in Portland Oregon only 4 places got them. 3 raffles and NT was doing FCFS. GS was even more limited. So I go to my usual Shiekh and the manager is cool we always talk sneakers. So I go in there to get info on the GS size for my girl. I accepted the L. No raffles called me and NT line already started the day before around 4. Not guna do that.
So while I'm at shiekh I talk to my dude and he says they got GS FCFS. So he asks me if I had luck and i tell him no but it's all good since I have my Banned's from 2011. So he says what size u need anyways? And I'm like 10 why whats up? He says oh we don't have any sizes left, but we did an employee raffle and I won a size 10. You can have mine- I don't really want them. ----I was like DOOD that's nice of you. You don't gota do that. He know I'm a huge 1's fan. And I always buy my sneeks from there so he looked out for me. So I took em. He could have easily made money but he didn't. That's some REAL SNEAKERHEAD SHHIT right there. And I would do the same thing. I'm thankful. And I'm keeping these beautiful sneeks

I hope you slyly slipped him $150 on the dap before you left

It was a sad release day for me. Copped a GS for my girl but didnt get one in my size. Couldn't focus as i had to fly overseas for a family emergency.

I hope a restock happens just like the flu games. I got into my flu game from hawking restocks like hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom