The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

it wasn't a jab at you. I just dont like that Qias dude. He got real diva with the samoan homie at the Grove cause he asked him not to film. 
I feel you, these youtube "stars" 

sneakerhead in the bay bought my homie's evo and he didn't even know how to drive it lol 

I feel you, these youtube "stars" 

sneakerhead in the bay bought my homie's evo and he didn't even know how to drive it lol 
roll.gif

posers.

I can't front...I thought I was fast and furious and a biker when torque came out. I dropped the bike my first ride and sold it to my friend...for a loss. 
roll.gif

Valley Fair footlocker in San Jose hasn't started calling yet, they said they will start anywhere from tonight, to tomorrow (friday) night. Keep the hope alive boys!

No calls. First time whiffing on raffles. Kind of considering one of the FCFS spots but will probably just wake up, enter the Draw, and go back to sleep.

roll.gif

posers.

I can't front...I thought I was fast and furious and a biker when torque came out. I dropped the bike my first ride and sold it to my friend...for a loss. 
roll.gif
sold my r6 after both of my coworkers that taught me how to ride, passed away. 

we were all beginning mechanics at sears years ago. 

i miss riding.

all i have now is a g35 as a daily driver

and a q50 as my weekend car

sold my r6 after both of my coworkers that taught me how to ride, passed away. 

we were all beginning mechanics at sears years ago. 

i miss riding.

all i have now is a g35 as a daily driver

and a q50 as my weekend car
I just sold my Heritage Softail Classic because I just had my first child in March and I am not going to have time to ride it anymore. 

I'll probably get another one down the line (Probably a Street Glide)

I just sold my Heritage Softail Classic because I just had my first child in March and I am not going to have time to ride it anymore. 

I'll probably get another one down the line (Probably a Street Glide)
congrats bro! life > rides > shoes 

you guys think a pair of DS pb350 1.0 plus 2016 bred 1s for DS frags a good deal?

edit:

mind you, i will have 2 more pairs left of the 2016 bred 1s and 1 pair of pb350 but 2.0(not a big difference)

Last edited:
struck out on everything. I'll be on my computer desk Saturday morning. if everything fails i'll be clutching my 13' breds a little tighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom