The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

they might still call...

right?
I haven't heard much LA noise. Someone above said Footaction Glendale Galleria called already but no one hitting anywhere else to my knowledge. I got raffles at Victory Blvd. Footlocker, Glendale Galleria Champs, Footaction, House of Hoops, Burbank Town Center Footaction, and Eagle Rock Footaction. Haven't heard any buzz about any of them aside for GG FA. 

in tysons i went to footlocker, finish line, and champs

called foot locker about 2 hours ago- they said they called out the winners yesterday (i didnt win)

called champs- they didnt pick up

called finish line- they said they're doing calls tomorrow 
thanks for the info 

I haven't heard much LA noise. Someone above said Footaction Glendale Galleria called already but no one hitting anywhere else to my knowledge. I got raffles at Victory Blvd. Footlocker, Glendale Galleria Champs, Footaction, House of Hoops, Burbank Town Center Footaction, and Eagle Rock Footaction. Haven't heard any buzz about any of them aside for GG FA. 
Cooked

To the people that already have them and tried them on do they fit true to size, or you can you go a half size down like the shattered backboards and be good?

People cooking like crazy. I hope all my app reservations go through tomorrow. I need at least 2 pairs of these. 
Yeah man I'm interested to see how this app launch goes. First time using it. I kinda scattered the store locations in each app. Did you have head starts for each app?

Hit the same ones as you did, plus Montebello, West Covina, Montclair, Santa Anita footlockers and still haven't seen or heard of calls, a little bit of light at this end of the tunnel. I'll let you know if i hear something!

Yeah man I'm interested to see how this app launch goes. First time using it. I kinda scattered the store locations in each app. Did you have head starts for each app?
I had a full head start on Footlocker and partial head starts on Champs and Footaction.

We will instantly be notified once our timers hit zero.

Good luck!

Tomorrow is judgement day for these raffles. Signing off. I'll holler at you dudes tomorrow.

Good luck!

I had a full head start on Footlocker and partial head starts on Champs and Footaction.

We will instantly be notified once our timers hit zero.

Good luck!
Word. I have a full head start for Champs and 4 mins for FA and FL. I wonder if "head start" just means you know you get it before others even though it says it increases your chances. We'll see.

Good luck to you too bro.

No calls yet 
sick.gif
 I see a lot of people eating in here though so that's a good thing at least.

Went to one mall around 12 after my first class to hit up 3 stores. Shoe City and Jimmy Jazz ended theirs at 9:30 and DTLR (the main store I wanted to gun for because of guaranteed raffles) ended theirs at 9:20. Mall doesn't even open until 10 
mean.gif
 waste of gas.

Gonna try the mall I work at since the JJ there is doing a FCFS. Keeping my optimism 
smokin.gif

Man I was in shock earlier..around 755 I got that call from hibbets! I never win raffles...now I gotta try and get my 300$ pre order canceled lol

Worst thing is you can't usually size up to 13.5 if you need it, and if you have to go down to 12.5 you usually can't find it.

Since you can't find 12.5 they a have to size up to 13. So you have 12.5, 13, 13.5 and sometimes 14 people poaching all my Damn 13s.

This is why I'm sitting here 0/whatever

I'm the 14 that snipes 13's cause it's almost pointless putting in a raffle for a 14 if the store flat out says idk if we getting a 14.

Sooo rather go for 13 on a sure thing than a 14 on a u might have never had a chance thing

Random question but does anyone know where to get black laces with red tips?

Similar to the "real banned" joints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom