The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got to gut the whole shoe like that then I don't know for you fam. :lol: :smh:

But lemme go fish a pair from storage to help you LC

:nerd: not tearing my pair up like that though

Last edited:
Just got mine in. Quality is good. Materials good. However the check on the left shoe is more tumbled than on the right shoe. Oh Nike. Anyway I'm wearing them so whatever I'm happy with the shoe.

I know it's "one of those things" but with all the complaints on quality, I'd think people would be returning these like they do other (less hype) releases :smh:

yes all footsites come double boxed for this release, almost 100% about that

also if you remove your shipping label carefully it shows jordan 1 and product # underneath     

I was offering guys chicagos ds for banned 1's and no body didn't want is, all they want is cash. I guess they all about the money, they not into kicks
Some people believe their 160 dollar pair of shoes are worth more than your 160 dollar pair of shoes.
roll.gif

are there any tell tale signs of fakes for these?
from what I seen  the thickness of the swoosh and softness of the leather, but with all the qc issues on real pairs, the fakes are very passable , I know the scammers are making a killing on ebay right now
roll.gif
. just look at this guys fake pairs .  I bought a pair off a niketalk member for $285 and im going to do a thorough legit check if I receive them. 

are there any tell tale signs of fakes for these?
from what I seen  the thickness of the swoosh and softness of the leather, but with all the qc issues on real pairs, the fakes are very passable , I know the scammers are making a killing on ebay right now:rofl: . just look at this guys fake pairs .  I bought a pair off a niketalk member for $285 and im going to do a thorough legit check if I receive them. 

You can tell on these, look at that thick *** swoosh in that ig pic :lol:

I think some people (in general)are being paranoid and see fakes everywhere, even if they are not there.

Hey a quick question, I was going to trade somebody the banned for the Chicago 1. Both are DS. Should I have to add cash. I have the banned 2016. And the Chicagos are the 2015

Probably $25-50 plus banneds for Chis. Chis go for a bit more

I doubt the price would change much in either direction

Yea SBBs are softer on the side panels and the ankle collar. The mudguards are about the same and toe boxes are very close to same feel. Swoosh is softer on Breds.

So glad I got rid of my 13 for the 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom