The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did i miss anything important? New store opening thats giving out free Ls. Any restocks since all those Footsite orders got cancelled. 

Went by local Nike store and was told 3000 raffle enteries for 72 pairs. Wish i had known before. I am out of the raffle game for limited releases.

Never understood the mentality of someone that far back in the line. Why put yourself through it when you know damn they got 30-40 pairs. Just go home and enjoy your weekend. 

They're holding on to thin strands of hoping and wishing. It looks silly. Some of those dudes won't even make it to the door before an employee hits them with a "Sorry guys, sold out"

I panic when I'm 10th in line :lol:

Never understood the mentality of someone that far back in the line. Why put yourself through it when you know damn they got 30-40 pairs. Just go home and enjoy your weekend. 

Depends on buying policy, Banned 1s are not the only thing dropping there... If its 1 shoe per customer others can cop NMDs and other **** they got for sale. Now if people can cop more than one shoe then forget about it.

You think it will soften up with time? Are they half a size tighter than say Chi 1s?

Tighter width wise at toebox? Did you go TTS or size down?
They feel tighter around the beginning on of the eyelets. I went a size down because my black toes feel bigger.

Last edited:
They feel tighter around the beginning on of the eyelets. I went a size down because my black toes feel bigger.
Around the toebox the Banneds fit me tighter than the other remastered 1s I got lucky with my true size on the Banneds where as I went a .5 down on the other pairs and they fit fine it may be because of the thicker leather that it feels this way

Some of us were blessed, then. I have to size mine up because they're unwearable. Does anyone know where I could find someone credible?

Depends on buying policy, Banned 1s are not the only thing dropping there... If its 1 shoe per customer others can cop NMDs and other **** they got for sale. Now if people can cop more than one shoe then forget about it.
Looking at their Twitter, most of the good drops were live raffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom