THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah, but this will be my best chance to get a pair as close to the 2002, so I'm still going to try! lol
ah man i aint hating.  ima follow suit just as the rest of us are.  counting down the minutes and prepared to snipe a pair if i can.  ive already shifted clients monday so i can be around a computer if i need to be. 

Managed to cop my pair of the safaris today through the back door, I'm personally really happy with em. The quality and attention to detail on them is amazing. 

I ended up sizing down in these, usually wear a size 11 but I went for a 10 in these, they're a little snug at the moment but i'll break em in, I m sure they were the right ones to go for as the 11 was to big for some odd reason. Hope that helps some people when they're wondering what the sizing is like in these. 

Managed to cop my pair of the safaris today through the back door, I'm personally really happy with em. The quality and attention to detail on them is amazing. 

I ended up sizing down in these, usually wear a size 11 but I went for a 10 in these, they're a little snug at the moment but i'll break em in, I m sure they were the right ones to go for as the 11 was to big for some odd reason. Hope that helps some people when they're wondering what the sizing is like in these. 
why would you go a full size down and not a half size?

why didnt you took the size 10.5, going a full size down will be a lil risky imo

Last edited:

why would you go a full size down and not a half size?
They had no half sizes in them so had no choice tbh. I'm hoping nike eu release em in half sizes cos i l try on there and then take these back but yh it was either a too big shoe or a little snug one which needs breaking in. 

I wear 10.5 or 11 going 10 I'm asking for trouble
there's no way i'd ever go a full size down. i even pass when it's a half size off.
thats what im saying.  if i copp a full size either way, its to make profit off it.  otherwise ima pass even on a half size off.  im not about that pulling the insole out life.  comfort has something to do with rocking kicks. 

Anyone know the details on the air max id appointments they're taking at Nike Chicago? Is it just the same options as online?

it cannot possibly be duck camo nor moon landing. i would have thought atmos elephant or animal would be 1 and 2. i'm gonna keep voting daily....hoping it can make a diff

damn these differences suck. i wonder when someones going to care enough to remaster nikesportswear key products. they make these shoes year round
The differences, while pretty drastic, aren't anything compared to the butchering of shoes JB has done over the years.

Last edited:
side note...

how lazy of nike to use the image of the atmos safari thats set to release this wk in place of the OG atmos safari in the bring back poll.....they even list the "gum sole" as points of reference to why the shoe is held in such regard and have a pic with the new jawns right above it

everyone in here should just vote the cement atmos........its clearly the only other option outside of those hypebeast 90's for the top spot
mean.gif
Yeah that was disappointing... i hate these new people voting for those moon landings

Back
Top Bottom