THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What if the people voting for moon landings are the one that have all the atmos? and trying to prevent the inevitable firesale.

While these are nice, Viotechs got my vote. Rain atmos would be second for me.

Any store release list for the Atmos AM1s? Vacationing in Orlando during the release on Tuesday and trying see who's getting em. Thanks in advance

Any store release list for the Atmos AM1s? Vacationing in Orlando during the release on Tuesday and trying see who's getting em. Thanks in advance
theyre releasing monday march 14th.  as of right now, just south africa, uk and australia.  have not heard anything state side.  some rumors that niketown might have them, but thats speculation. 

They dropped early.

Takes two seconds to read the last few pages.

"We" forgot to read huh?

today's wear:  finally broke them out. i call them "cookies n' cream."  prob my fav in the collection right now.  so much fire.  makes me consider just sticking with pendleton and stop the rat race for other ish. 

Really hate the poll results so far. Duck camo in 1st place :smh: them joints are trash imo and the air max zero that just dropped last year why are they even on the poll? Lol and I don't care for the moon landings either darn hype these days

We need a famous NT'er to encourage people to stuff the ballot for Atmos. Wale... where you at bruh? I'm starting to think my ID idea may be wrong and Nike is just rigging this to re release leftover stock of recent pairs. How in the blue hell can the AM0's be #2? Can't you cop pairs for like 225-250? The MC Flyknit 2015's are really #4 too??? WTF....

Last edited:
Pumped to get that END shipping confirm! Takes the pressure off for Monday. I got an 11.5 which I have been wearing in the newest air maxes, and will probably try for an 11 Monday since some people have been saying these are a bit bigger.

The vote back is trash. The top 3 you can still buy for resale but atleast they are still available. why the f would you vote back a recent release.
We need a famous NT'er to encourage people to stuff the ballot for Atmos. Wale... where you at bruh? I'm starting to think my ID idea may be wrong and Nike is just rigging this to re release leftover stock of recent pairs. How in the blue hell can the AM0's be #2? Can't you cop pairs for like 225-250? The MC Flyknit 2015's are really #4 too??? WTF....k
this in the bolded! i just bought a pair recently for around that price lol but i will say that I've seen people try and charge higher but nobody is paying $300 or more for that shoe unless its a hard size to get. i rally wanted the 3 OG AM1 cws to be released and another AM90 laser but release because my 2010 pair's midsole is cracking, not to mention viotechs, obsidian AM95s (them mugs are mad fresh lol) and a whole lot of other shoes before i would take any of them in the top 3

Over here it's currently at:

#1 Duck Camo

#2 AM0's

#3 MC Flyknit 2015

#4 Moonlanding

#5 Elephants

#6 Warhawks

Terrible :l

Voting on the elephants.

This is a joke. How does MC flyknit AirMax jump to #3. Yeah we need to all pull together and vote for one that has a chance. Lookin like elephants or animals at this point? (My favorite is the Grey leather with the white mini swoosh) but no chance there..

The voting has been slightly manipulated by a well known Nike game changer. That's why you are seeing the shoe that is at the top, at the top.

This is a joke. How does MC flyknit AirMax jump to #3. Yeah we need to all pull together and vote for one that has a chance. Lookin like elephants or animals at this point? (My favorite is the Grey leather with the white mini swoosh) but no chance there..
I'm with you on the neutral greys.

Back
Top Bottom