THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yew that safari pic on the other page.

makes me wanna look for the mowabb color way of them 

I want to pull the trigger on these
smokin.gif

Those all black Id's that I got had that ugly *** white Nike Air Max on the tongue. Fixed it with a fabric pen.

I don't know if this helps anyone but I sized down on the safaris and they fit great. Ohh and I have medium width feet.

My Safaris came from overseas, really thought my order would get cancelled since i put it in so late.  Anyway, I've been wearing the real safaris all week so i figured they could be in the shot as well :smile:

As far as sizing that folks have been asking about, i tried these on after the pic.  i have fairly normal feet, and i feel like i could have gone a half size down and still been alright, but its a weird half size down.  The sole and the upper around the laces feels like it fits TTS, but with the shape of the toe box and the way it protrudes from the midsole, it makes them like i have a lot of room in the toes vertically.  Hope that makes sense.  Still happy that i was able to get lucky and grab a pair for sure.

Thanks for the tip! What if you put in a thicker insole? Do you think that would help with the toebox fit?

My Safaris came from overseas, really thought my order would get cancelled since i put it in so late.  Anyway, I've been wearing the real safaris all week so i figured they could be in the shot as well :smile:

As far as sizing that folks have been asking about, i tried these on after the pic.  i have fairly normal feet, and i feel like i could have gone a half size down and still been alright, but its a weird half size down.  The sole and the upper around the laces feels like it fits TTS, but with the shape of the toe box and the way it protrudes from the midsole, it makes them like i have a lot of room in the toes vertically.  Hope that makes sense.  Still happy that i was able to get lucky and grab a pair for sure.
I agree - gotta say I find mine a tad long but I think going down 0.5 they would be too narrow - the safari print around the toe box is on quite sturdy material which I think makes them feel more roomy - im glad I went TTS. They fit very similar to my AM1 Paris Patches.

Last edited:
Super psyched , I ordered my am 1 Id on March 8 and they will be here March 22 ... Did not expect them to come so quick

Yes all day! Is that the menta color way on ID right now? If so, I may have to mess with that in soft suede. Or do an OG inspired color way with menta mud guard etc.

I just tried. Can't do all menta or artisan teal. I can get a mental upper but the outsole has to be artisan teal with a solid outsole. Still looks illy tho.
How do the normal iD's fit compared to the pendleton iD's? Not as roomy right?

Back
Top Bottom