THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I broke down and pulled the trigger on the Safaris at $280 for a size 12. Not great but I guess it could be worse.
That seems like a decent price right now honestly.  i am not seeing a ton in that size around.
Thanks for the tip! What if you put in a thicker insole? Do you think that would help with the toebox fit?
Good point, i tried these on with the stock insoles, but i always swap my insoles out for a pair of finishline air insoles which are pretty think.  That would probably help.

not mine

^ they don't look too bad In that pic modus.

Also, whoever asking about sizing. For me all AM1s have fit the exact same. I have 2 pendletons and a couple
Of normal IDs and the patches and they all fit the same to me. I heard if you order all leather on Pendleton, then it may stretch out a bit more

^ they don't look too bad In that pic modus.

Also, whoever asking about sizing. For me all AM1s have fit the exact same. I have 2 pendletons and a couple
Of normal IDs and the patches and they all fit the same to me. I heard if you order all leather on Pendleton, then it may stretch out a bit more
I'm so jealous of you. 
roll.gif
Getting the right size on AM1's is always a struggle for me, 11.5 or 12US.

I'm so jealous of you. :rofl: Getting the right size on AM1's is always a struggle for me, 11.5 or 12US.

Haha for real? That's crazy. For me the air max 1 is the shoe that is always true. Everything else I have to try on. But dang man that's tough!

Welp, it looks like I didn't get chosen for the Ubiq raffle. Going to have to pay re-sale prices for these bad boys. 
mean.gif

Just seent the atmos elephants move to the 2nd spot on the poll maybe there's a chance for them to win first place after all :smile:

I'm so jealous of you. 
roll.gif
Getting the right size on AM1's is always a struggle for me, 11.5 or 12US.
I have the same issue with those exact sizes.  How can a half size make that big of a difference?  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom