THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't wait for the atmos 1's next year. Most likely will take an L though lol But if they're similar resell price to the Safari atmos 1's. I don't mind paying

i have mixed emotions about this.  ecstatic because they won and having the prospect to own a retroed grail, apprehensive and preemptively salty because we all know how that process is going down.  
Yeah it's going to be a pain in the *** to cop

Nike really needs to do those atmos and the fans right. Can't have a vote that excites people then make them limited. Would be a slap in the face. They need to source those material for Nike ID and put them up for people to order next year.

Nike really needs to do those atmos and the fans right. Can't have a vote that excites people then make them limited. Would be a slap in the face. They need to source those material for Nike ID and put them up for people to order next year.

Agreed. But Nike says jump and we put on some beaters and say how high and through how many hoops?

Safaris ain't no thing to me, but I will put in effort for the elephants. Time and money come 3.26.17.

Cement print was already on ID once before - Nike will botch the release 100% - just glad I still have a near DS of the original pair

Glad the Atmos 1s won, too bad that new shape is going to have them looking really ugly. Also we know how Nike changes a lot of things up with retros, so the swoosh is probably going to be a navy not a teal lol

Back
Top Bottom