THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM Con was a wash today. No pins, customization items were done by noon. They gave out bands for which shoe you wanted (laser, safari or for one of the HTM). Seems as if the final day was the weakest. I got there at 9 and about 100 people were ahead of me. I know this is the AM1 thread but here's a pic they were takin at the con. I wore these purposely bc I didn't wanna look like every1 else.

I enjoyed the Con, although if I had gotten there any later it might have been a different story. I bought the Air Max MP Ultras, grabbed a poster, and a box of Kith treats. I also stopped by The Madbury Club for a pic.

So was Eric coston. Annoying the crap out of me by getting in my pics of the vote back wall.

Sorry homey, I know everyone else is d1ck riding you but I'm here for sneakers. Move out da way.

Staff said they had 100 pairs of safaris.

Just left the Air Max Day pop up shop across the street from Undefeated in LA. Don't waste your time. They have no shirts above a M left. The only way you can get custom lace locks is by purchasing a shoe. I copped Hiroshis on SNKRS this morning and the rest I passed on.

still waiting for the black/bonsai safaris to arrive and join the family.....

the atmos came today courtesy of @beanman......my man came thru w/a sz 13 and was a true gentleman about everything :smokin

nt fam is the best ....

Happy Air Max Day 8)

My Safaris are just sitting these with USPS.

I keeo getting this message

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Anyone else ever have this? its been like that since the 21st

My Safaris are just sitting these with USPS.

I keeo getting this message

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Anyone else ever have this? its been like that since the 21st
USPS is garbage and a lot of times it goes from "preparing for shipment" to "delivered" with pretty much no updates.

I voted nearly every day so one of these recent releases wouldn't win. Glad it paid off.
no way corporate was gonna let that happen...

Safari's was just testing the "retro" waters

Expect the next few AIr Max days to be retros with a twist moving forward...

Back
Top Bottom