THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Few HTM IDs...none are mine.

Last edited:
snkrsfx snkrsfx That's exactly what it is bro, completely unacceptable.
No way I'm keeping these, just sucks that after being excited to get these in and paying the price I did I now have to return them and pay for the shipping myself, wait for them to go back all the way to China, and wait for a refund through PayPal and track down another pair. Pure headache

I made a pair with the clear quarter upper but they have a twist because I know what you're saying...you'll see very soon.

well...i wont say i'm not a fan. it does look good. i guess i was hoping that there would be a hint of silver to it a la the ronnie fieg HF pair. or there would be a difference between it and the upper color. not so much

well...i wont say i'm not a fan. it does look good. i guess i was hoping that there would be a hint of silver to it a la the ronnie fieg HF pair. or there would be a difference between it and the upper color. not so much

I think it's all about the color blocking...if you don't do the air max day graphic, and choose a solid color for your toebox it will make the side panel have that more hint of silver you know?

I think it's all about the color blocking...if you don't do the air max day graphic, and choose a solid color for your toebox it will make the side panel have that more hint of silver you know?

agreed, looking fwd to seeing if thats the case

My buddies pair came in last night. Asked about sizing and the insole graphics but he hadn't tried them on yet.

HTM's arrived this morning, not sure which laces to go with yet.

TTS for me for anyone who is unsure

Did anyone pick lunarlon midsole on their iD or just me lol.
I like lunarlon for running and the outsole looked good so I chose it.

Back
Top Bottom