THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This happened to my shoe. Nike quality at it again
mean.gif
A old sneakerhead parable , Nike giveth and taketh away

are those size small or large?  no one said they couldnt find them.  just said they couldnt find them in size small. 

guys was there a thread created for the HTM air max day collection?

@DonJuanM   how come you didnt paint the whole swoosh?
Thought it would look more subtle like this, not that its that subtle to begin with, its bright pink. Was also worried about that extra part not looking the same because thats where the plastic transparent part is. 

@unseen i like what youre doing there

Just ordered these, love the shape of the HTM's and needed some all reds

i grabbed a pair of those. not floored by them, but no complaints

the 2nd lace option provides a subtle change of pace. since that red swoosh is gonna come out pretty much bright crimson, it actually matches the 2nd color in the laces well.

Last edited:
Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Wednesday, 13/04/2016, By End of Day

Last Location:

Departed - Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam, Monday, 11/04/2016

Hope they dont change the delivery date.

this is what happens when your 5 am client is away on vacation but you still get up early.  

i think i may copp some sand or beige color paint and give it a gum accent in said areas.  it def changes the dynamic of the sneaker.  a little more aggressive. 

Last edited:

this is what happens when your 5 am client is away on vacation but you still get up early.  

i think i may copp some sand or beige color paint and give it a gum accent in said areas.  it def changes the dynamic of the sneaker.  a little more aggressive. 
will the paint at the outsole not wear off ??

in regards to reshaping AM1 toe boxes and the banana shape, does the method only work with mesh and non leather? or, does it work if the mud guard is leather as well?

Back
Top Bottom