THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Big sizes like size 13 seems to be around the 250-275 ish range.
I haven't seen any cheaper than that in a while.
I would like a pair myself.

I would like to find a size 13 for around 200.00 or so. Looks like it's getting hard to find them for around that price anymore...in that size anyways.

Last edited:
I would like to find a size 13 for around 200.00 or so. Looks like it's getting hard to find them for around that price anymore...in that size anyways.
chances are very small that you'll find them for that price, average going rate for them is $250

Man I got smaller size and would love to move for 200 or more lol. I don't get why mike didn't use mesh tie boxes for the patches.

Man I got smaller size and would love to move for 200 or more lol. I don't get why mike didn't use mesh tie boxes for the patches.
this.  as it stands, i let a bid go at 175.  if it was mesh and a reg mud guard, i prob wouldve fought it til the end.  

anyone have experience with ironing or garment steaming waxed canvas toe boxes?  ive done countless leather toe boxes but never waxed canvas.  i bought a pair of sneaker shields to prevent serious damage but do not feel good inside am1s, so i may attempt to steam the toe box out.  any thoughts on whether i might ruin them?

Last edited:
anyone have experience with ironing or garment steaming waxed canvas toe boxes?  ive done countless leather toe boxes but never waxed canvas.  i bought a pair of sneaker shields to prevent serious damage but do not feel good inside am1s, so i may attempt to steam the toe box out.  any thoughts on whether i might ruin them?

I can totally see the wax melting if it gets too hot.
Sounds like it could be a tricky thing to do, trying to find the happy medium so that it doesn't melt the wax.
Maybe a hot hair dryer would be the safest bet.

Here's a quick read on some ironing of waxed canvas. It's a bit different than what your wanting to do...as he was adding wax to canvas, but he did struggle with it when he put a iron to it.

http://thelongthread.com/?p=12265

Last edited:
I can totally see the wax melting if it gets too hot.
Sounds like it could be a tricky thing to do, trying to find the happy medium so that it doesn't melt the wax.
Maybe a hot hair dryer would be the safest bet.

Here's a quick read on some ironing of waxed canvas. Possibly a bit different, as he was adding wax to canvas, but he did struggle with it when he put a iron to it.

http://thelongthread.com/?p=12265
yeah i figured that.  well, i guess im stuck with some kicks that crease like copy paper.  i guess i'll just live with it and know what to avoid next time i order a pair of pendletons.  thanks for the input.

i grabbed a pair of those. not floored by them, but no complaints

the 2nd lace option provides a subtle change of pace. since that red swoosh is gonna come out pretty much bright crimson, it actually matches the 2nd color in the laces well.
damn i didnt get a second lace option on mine, i must have missed it. They look nice though. I bet they look good on foot too, that toe shape is nice. 
@DonJuanM killin' it as usual. wish i had the balls to start repainting some of mine.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
thanks fam, just get a pair you havent worn for ages and go for it
thanks!

I know this isnt yet AM1 related but they have new ID options for the kids flyknits on NDC. The new color options are dope, glow in the dark....urban lilac and more new ones. 

Hopefully some of these new color options will run ovee to the next set of ID options for the 1's

Back
Top Bottom