THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found these while cleaning the storage. RIP.

Whoa..ordered a pair of all Red HTM  IDs on Tues this week & just received the "Almost Done" email.....

Whoa..ordered a pair of all Red HTM  IDs on Tues this week & just received the "Almost Done" email.....
I'm in the same boat.  Quick turnaround getting to the "almost done", now it seems like they're just sitting in that stage.  

Don't these people know that I want my shoes?  Aren't there billions of people over there?  Couldn't one of them pull some OT and finish my shoes?

Last edited:
It seems like Nike is being chincy with men's AM1 releases recently.
The women have been getting major love with releases.

Outside of the HTM ID option, I couldn't agree more. Hoping that will change around summertime

Last edited:
Beside IDs and the recent pinnacle releases NDC EU doesn't even have any regular 1s now, only Ultra c**p.

man, i ordered some a week ago and havent received anything
Beside IDs and the recent pinnacle releases NDC EU doesn't even have any regular 1s now, only Ultra c**p.
yeah nothing really happening in the AM1 releases lately, all garbage. 

man, i ordered some a week ago and havent received anything

yeah nothing really happening in the AM1 releases lately, all garbage. 
1st ID took 12 days from Order received to being shipped so I ordered another figuring thats the fastest Ive ever got an ID to ship...was really surprised to see Almost Done within 2 days

Back
Top Bottom