THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can pick up some 'coastal blue' laces from the current ID colour options??

Chose white for the eyelet contrast and now struggling to get a match to switch in.

Don't really want to buy another pair of ID's just for the laces but if needs must [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Check LaceLab.com. They have a pretty good selection of flats.

I just can't get down w/any of the new tech AM's.....ok, admittedly I like the patches and the HTM 87's but I'll take the og mesh/suede/leather set up on a normal heavy *** sole w/an air unit over any of the tech/cored out new releases of old colorways.
thank you.  id even split the difference if they wanted to use an og outsole, midsole, toe box and make the quarter out of the fly knit material.  keep it classic with a slight hint of space garbage.

thank you.  id even split the difference if they wanted to use an og outsole, midsole, toe box and make the quarter out of the fly knit material.  keep it classic with a slight hint of space garbage.

This is what they need to do. I was hoping the HTM iD options allowed you to utilize suede, mesh and leather along with hyperfuse

sorry for the watermark, just stumble across chinese website. for me the blue one looks very dope

unseen unseen
@FrankWh1te
APLUS APLUS

Cheers for the suggestions guys, got a couple of pairs coming from eBay and will drop by Nike at the weekend to see if they have them.

Need toned down a little...

Yea I feel like I saw a lot of those type of people on vacation down in Florida, never seen so many in AM1s that were heavily worn.

And thanks for having the album link up on your sig, made it super easy to find bro!

These are so fresh. I will be getting these....for sure. A great summer kick.
Does anyone have any good info on a release date for these?

Prices are falling... Had to double up! Thoughts on when new iD options will be made available?? Post HTM removal obviously

This is what they need to do. I was hoping the HTM iD options allowed you to utilize suede, mesh and leather along with hyperfuse
I remember a few months ago when I heard of HTM I immediately thought it stood for "High-Tech Material" was hyped for days only to be let down big time :lol:

Last edited:
I have a chance for a pair of DS AM1 OG in the sail/dark obsidian CW.  $250 shipped? Worth it?  Or should I hold out for a better price?

too expensive for me tho, i will never pay that kind of price, i bought mine for 90 euro in the sale
laugh.gif
  retail was 140 euro

Last edited:

too expensive for me tho, i will never pay that kind of price, i bought mine for 90 euro in the sale
laugh.gif
  retail was 140 euro
word i feel you.  i just tried to copp a pair of adventures, not looking to spend more than 230-250 (which is way more than i should be spending on them anyway) but dude wouldnt budge from 285.  if seller is on here, no shade homey, i just cant do that much for those.  id rather invest that in something else, frivolous or not.

@FrankWh1te   thats why i was seeking out a pair of patch paris'.  im not in love with the obsidians, so i figured id snap two chicken necks with one motion.  

Last edited:
too expensive for me tho, i will never pay that kind of price, i bought mine for 90 euro in the sale :lol:   retail was 140 euro

Trust me, nobody wishes they had that type of luxury more than me.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on these. Been after them for a minute

Back
Top Bottom