THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Where'd you get them? I've been on the hunt for both me and the wife (she is fiending for a pair even more than me!). Are they going to drop on NDC US eventually? 
HNY (Heist) - the link was posted earlier in this thread, but I had originally seen it on a sneaker blog website that shall remain nameless - I emailed them and they called the next day and said they had my size (11.5).  Fast shipping and all.  Pretty happy with them, will rock them all summer.

Got these in today - nice materials and quality. I know I may be in the minority, but love the 87 too...takes a nice, but tame colorway, and adds a little extra. Toe is def a little bulky for you purists out there.

i assume these are made in china then? 

HNY (Heist) - the link was posted earlier in this thread, but I had originally seen it on a sneaker blog website that shall remain nameless - I emailed them and they called the next day and said they had my size (11.5).  Fast shipping and all.  Pretty happy with them, will rock them all summer.
how much was it total?

upcoming Ultra SE

^^^^ have never really dug any of these but for some reason that army green pair have me thinking....the tongue helps a lot too. 

take the 87 off the back and its not a bad looking pair. those numbers just look so out of place

Can someone recommend me a US based restorer that's good with suede? I have a pair of Corduroys that I'd like to have a little work done to. 

Back
Top Bottom