THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

314252 111
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.strictlyafrica.co.uk%2Fimages%2Flarge%2Fstrictlyafrica%2FNike%2520Air%2520Max%25201%2520Euro%2520Champs%2520Pack%25202008%2520UK11%2520314252%2520111%2520White%2520White%2520New%2520Blue-Black_LRG.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.strictlyafrica.co.uk%2Fnike-air-max-1-euro-champs-pack-2008-uk11-314252-111-white-white-new-blueblack-p-116.html&docid=_oVJs4fys42CSM&tbnid=xbdWIJc_arpvEM%3A&w=570&h=450&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&***=518&biw=360&ved=0ahUKEwjE_93Uv-bMAhWSPB4KHV_iAIoQMwgjKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

314252-111 air max 1 euro champ

@Modus47  repped for being nice.

the ultra rare unreleased 3M euro champ sample
Very nice, reps all around gents. Much appreciated. 

Those definitely look great. Especially with those blue laces @unseen  

Last edited:
@DonJuanM  @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  @NikeOtaku  @3xOG  @25psi  @Modus47  

i know i complain a lot about new releases and monochromatic layouts but the pair i wore today is an example of how much right you can do with a simple color way.  for me, its all about detail and textures (visual and tactile).  theres ripstop, gangsta.  striping, gangsta. pearlized (3m) mud guard, gangsta.  keep it simple, keep it clean.  we need to see more creativity in releases, not just bright bold colors.   

@DonJuanM  @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  @NikeOtaku  @3xOG  @25psi  @Modus47  

i know i complain a lot about new releases and monochromatic layouts but the pair i wore today is an example of how much right you can do with a simple color way.  for me, its all about detail and textures (visual and tactile).  theres ripstop, gangsta.  striping, gangsta. pearlized (3m) mud guard, gangsta.  keep it simple, keep it clean.  we need to see more creativity in releases, not just bright bold colors.   
i prefer some color -  i definitely prefer mixing up patterns in similar colors with different materials but putting like 6 or 7 colors on a shoe just make it too much for me.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  
i know i complain a lot about new releases and monochromatic layouts but the pair i wore today is an example of how much right you can do with a simple color way.
for me the traditional AM1 are dead, the cws are beyond wack, shape looks like **** havent bought any normal AM1s for a long time, right now i only mess with the Ultra's, im now not feeling the current releases for the normal AM1s and it will probably stay like that i think

Last edited:

for me the traditional AM1 are dead, the cws are beyond wack, shape looks like **** havent bought any normal AM1s for a long time, right now i only mess with the Ultra's, im now not feeling the current releases for the normal AM1s and it will probably stay like that i think
I like some of the AM1's that released...the white safari's that released in europe.

but yes...the essentials and ultra moire's are nice upgrades.

yes, thank you.  

I like some of the AM1's that released...the white safari's that released in europe.

but yes...the essentials and ultra moire's are nice upgrades.
great concept

mediocre materials

terrible shape

peeps dont care about shape, they will eat up everything what Nike is gonna puke up, as long it have gimmicks like mini swoosh, safari, cement, animal print, GITD and it got released as first in a hyperbeast boutique in JP to let you think that it is a JP exclusive, Voila mission accomplished by Nike and the people are gonna buy their latest crap, and shape ?? what is that ?? can you eat that ?? no but the sneaker comes from Japan, alright then, i need to get myself a pair asap to join the squad
roll.gif

Last edited:
but do people really get hyped about am1's nowadays?

i mean...to me folks are running to jordan's....nike basketball stuff and adidas stuff...

i'm trying to think of the last air max release that was impossible to get....maybe the atmos safari's but that wasn't impossible....

they flyknit racers weren't impossible.

just wondering if the hype around am's is still really there.

i mean...to me folks are running to jordan's....nike basketball stuff and adidas stuff...

i'm trying to think of the last air max release that was impossible to get....maybe the atmos safari's but that wasn't impossible....

maybe not in the US but in the EU AM1 already have reached the cult status

Hahaha

Dude I dabbed at my buddies house one time and felt like a f*cking crackhead with the blowtorch and all...went straight ****** on my way home that night after hitting it twice and thought I killed two dogs but found out next day it was a giant branch off a tree.

Back to AM1s though my new HTM on foot
just curious if the mudguard color on the HTM is the same thats on the hyperfuse options? is this the Menta color?

Sign me up for those flyknit 3Ms. I know everyone hates the sole but I would rock these all the time. Still want those OG reds too! Release dates yet?

In my opinion i still find hype. That's just me. I have always loved the air max 1. Since 2005, ive been buying/selling am1. Yes there are cw's and some i cant get down with but there will never be a day where im gonna say im never buying am1 ever again. Honestly the shoe that made me fall in love with am1's are the green evolution s and the HOA's

Don't get me wrong ... I still love the am1...and I'll still buy them. Probsbly going to bespoke one soon.

My only point is ... I don't think there has been a crazy am release in a while. Which is fine by me ... I'd rather be able to buy what I like rather then trying to fight everyone for a pair.

Don't get me wrong ... I still love the am1...and I'll still buy them. Probsbly going to bespoke one soon.

My only point is ... I don't think there has been a crazy am release in a while. Which is fine by me ... I'd rather be able to buy what I like rather then trying to fight everyone for a pair.
the 2016 safari's was the last hyped up release for the am1s and before that it was the am1 patch pack

Oh no i feel ya. I get what you're saying. Around my area i noticed that when there was a hyped release in the forecast all of these jordan collectors suddenly become "air max heads" over night. For example, the safari retros. Damn near made it so hard for me to cop and still haven't. I still want a pair for retail which is very unlikely toto happen :lol:

the 2016 safari's was the last hyped up release for the am1s and before that it was the am1 patch pack
Also the tiger camo atmos. Love those joints.

Wait til 3.26.17

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom