THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They'll rerelease with transparant plastic toebox, ponyhair swoosh and hemp laces. Pink hemp laces.

back then when they are made in thailand nobody wanted them, next year they will have the shape from a chinese bootleg orthopedic shoe and everybody and their spermcells in his **** are wanting them, when it comes to shape 95% of the members here in this thread have no backbone and they will gonna buy it because it is limited and got gimmicks, really sad i have to say 
sick.gif
buy a so called limited shoe while you even know that quality from it have heavily declined
mean.gif

Last edited:

back then when they are made in thailand nobody wanted them, next year they will have the shape from a chinese bootleg orthopedic shoe and everybody and their spermcells in his **** are wanting them, when it comes to shape 95% of the members here in this thread have no backbone and they will gonna buy it because it is limited and got gimmicks, really sad i have to say 
sick.gif
buy a so called limited shoe while you even know that quality from it have heavily declined
mean.gif

what was the last am 1 you bought?

sick.gif
mean.gif

thats why im going broke looking for and buying old joints.  such is [the sneakerhead] life tho...

Last edited:

thats why im going broke looking for and buying old joints.  such is [the sneakerhead] life tho...
I just got my mate to modify a search on sneakernews with some code so i could easily look up all the old releases and colorways

Back
Top Bottom