THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anyone know how much the White Scuba Blue's would be worth near deadstock?

Stylecode: 308866 143

@snkrs  @max90  @dblplay1212

which one of you nerds was it asking for am1s in size 10-11?  real thirsty like.  seller blind-runnin got some interesting stuff in that size all titled and tagged incorrectly.  might be a good score if y'll hustle game is proper. 

Does anyone know how much the White Scuba Blue's would be worth near deadstock?

Stylecode: 308866 143
id pay between 150-175.  i say that because 200 is more like adventures, patches, worn milanos.  and scubas dont have the clout those have.  that idiot seller koolkicks got them listed for 299 without a chance of invoice.  that pipe dream aint never getting sold. 

Last edited:
I never understood why these options s weren't given to us at the start of summer. By the time any of us get our IDs the Olympics will be over.

28758502821_69600b361a_b.jpg

Just got these. Love em. For those unsure about sizing they are definitely TTS.

Last edited:
id pay between 150-175.  i say that because 200 is more like adventures, patches, worn milanos.  and scubas dont have the clout those have.  that idiot seller koolkicks got them listed for 299 without a chance of invoice.  that pipe dream aint never getting sold. 
Repped. I need some obsidian patches in my life but I can't seem to find them at a decent price haha. 

@snkrs
 @max90
 @dblplay1212

which one of you nerds was it asking for am1s in size 10-11?  real thirsty like.  seller blind-runnin got some interesting stuff in that size all titled and tagged incorrectly.  might be a good score if y'll hustle game is proper. 

I'm the nerd you're looking for. Where is this seller? Ebay or here?

Anyone here have the leather currys? Everything looks in good shape on these except the liner on the heel looks beat. Owner is saying that's how they are supposed to be but I'm skeptical.

"That's how Currys are.. the sock liner rubs off & changes color to the lighter beige"

Anyone here have the leather currys? Everything looks in good shape on these except the liner on the heel looks beat. Owner is saying that's how they are supposed to be but I'm skeptical.

"That's how Currys are.. the sock liner rubs off & changes color to the lighter beige"
I had them in the past but sold...but **** my liner didn't look like that. Dude must have had razor blades for heels or something 

I had them in the past but sold...but **** my liner didn't look like that. Dude must have had razor blades for heels or something 
Yea I think I'm going to pass. He has them for a good price, $160 with no bids, but I don't want to get into a pair that needs that much work.

I have a pair of leather curries. And I love em. Mine are actually doing the same and I don't have razor heels lol. Just cause that leather sockliner is so soft and the shoe is from 2003 it's bound to peel when your foot is moving around in there.

Hahaha I definitely don't think they are "supposed to do that" like home boy is claiming. Cause under it is just a soft foam. But I think it will naturally do that because of age. Hope that helps.

$160 is way good for those! It's definitely one of my favorites. What size is that? I'll snag if you don't lol.

Back
Top Bottom