THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

schaefmp schaefmp all those bespokes are fire homie. how do I convince my wife that 4K for 4 pairs is normal lol.

Thanks homie. Living in NYC I had to scale the collection back so just used some of that cash. Got hooked on the process after the first pair. You go in with 1-2 ideas, pick out the swatches that resonate with you and you end up with 10+ ideas.

Last edited:
You just gonna leave us hanging boss? Where's the 4th pair at haha

Lol. I was going take detailed photos but here you go for now. Navy flipped butter suede. Defender mesh. Four different patent swooshes with eyelets corresponding to the other shoe. Perforated leather inside and gum/navy bottoms. Cherrywood inspired. More photos when I get some more time. These are just the photos I quickly took when I picked them up.

Lol. I was going take detailed photos but here you go for now. Navy flipped butter suede. Defender mesh. Four different patent swooshes with eyelets corresponding to the other shoe. Perforated leather inside and gum/navy bottoms. Cherrywood inspired. More photos when I get some more time. These are just the photos I quickly took when I picked them up.

:pimp:

That pair with the blue and red tongue have got my complete attention. So nice!!

All are mad dope though. Ya did good with all four.

^^^^^ Yeah, those are dope too.

I need to get my AM1 bespoke on soon. Hopefully before next year.
My woman keeps telling me I should do it. lol. I keep reminding her that it's a stack plus a weekend trip to NYC. She say's "I know, but we LOVE NYC!!" Ha ha.

@MadeInUSA84   I had Anthony and Jonathan also for my appointment - those dudes are super nice and so easy to work with. I've been contemplating making another pair, Jonathan kind of gave me the OK to make them via email/txt since I have been in there already had gone through the motions and already know what I wana do for my second pair. I think I'm just gonna wait it out though in hopes that with this new "shape" coming that the bespoke shape may improve as well.

I have spoken to my buddies who have been spot on with AM1 news in the past and they have also heard the same rumor from reliable sources that in 2017 the shape is supposed to improve.

But do NOT take my word for it - I am just relaying what I have heard from others, I'm just as skeptical as all of you haha.

I have spoken to my buddies who have been spot on with AM1 news in the past and they have also heard the same rumor from reliable sources that in 2017 the shape is supposed to improve.
i think i will need to have a serious chit chat with Stevey about the new AM1 shape rumor

Last edited:

i think i will need to have a serious chit chat with Stevey about the new AM1 shape rumor
I think that should happen as well - I was just talking to his buddy Dwanye yesterday about the London event with the tees and totally spaced asking him about the shape. 

The story I got was from someone else's buddy - when he attended the adidas event in paris he bumped into an old friend who is now working for Nike in the US, long story and it was mentioned that at the end of S17 the new shape - reshape will be reintroduced. 

I think that should happen as well - I was just talking to his buddy Dwanye yesterday about the London event with the tees and totally spaced asking him about the shape. 

The story I got was from someone else's buddy - when he attended the adidas event in paris he bumped into an old friend who is now working for Nike in the US, long story and it was mentioned that at the end of S17 the new shape - reshape will be reintroduced. 

I really hope this is true. I'll actually start buying regular AM1's again without hunting down older colorways.

How long is it normally from that email to them shipping?

The last pair I did had a two day gap from "almost finished" to actually being shipped. It's the shipping that takes forever though. My last pair literally did a five day tour of Vietnam before even making it out of the country.

But when the shape is back, people will need a new thing to complain about. So then they will  become....MATERIAL POLICE 
tbh i dont think that they will be able to get the shape back exactly like how it was in the early 2000s

to do that they will need the same equipment like what they had at the thailand factory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom